Miley Cyrus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miley tweeted:

Miley-Cyrus-Tweet-b%25C3%25B6ses-M%25C3%25A4dchen.jpg

So true IMO. It would be awful to be a teen star I think. I wouldn't like being a star in general, but particularly as a teenager. It's like everyone is constantly waiting for you to screw up and then broadcast it all over the place. Teenagers screw up; it's part of growing up. It's normal; it's healthy. The public, myself included sometimes, is far too critical of people they don't even know. She shouldn't have to live her life to please other people.

terrible ear tattoo :tdown:
She's not a victim, she's not a bad girl for those reasons, lol! I don't like her, but I don't think she's a "bad girl". I think she's a girl that's made a series of bad decisions and a young girl w/o present enough parenting.

terrible ear tattoo :tdown:
She's not a victim, she's not a bad girl for those reasons, lol! I don't like her, but I don't think she's a "bad girl". I think she's a girl that's made a series of bad decisions and a young girl w/o present enough parenting.

I Agree with this, ^.
Her mom is skanky and covered in tattoos, so unfortunately thats where Miley (mommy's best buddy) is headed. I think Miley has a great voice and was hilarious on SNL, but I don't see good things ahead for her personally.

Leaving a Restaurant in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil May 11, 2011:
attachment.php

Arena Anhembi, Sao Paulo, Brazil Backstage May 14, 2011:
attachment.php

Meet and Greet in San Jose, Costa Rica May 21, 2011:
attachment.php

At Airport in Mexico City, Mexico May 25, 2011:
attachment.php

At a Press Conference in Mexico City May 26, 2011:
attachment.php

Source: StarStyle

Attachments