Ferragamo Australia 2011 End-Of-Season Sale!

r15324

Dismembered
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
SS11 EOS Sale!

Pre-sale opens on the 26th of May (this Thursday) Australia-wide. Those with pre-sale event invites are entitled to an additional 5% off on the day upon presentation of the card.

Open to public the following day.

---

Who else is going? :graucho:

Can't wait ! But I don't have a pre-sale invite =( Do you have to be on their mailing list to get one?

Let us know what's on sale !! I probably won't be able to pop in until Saturday..

SS11 EOS Sale!

Pre-sale opens on the 26th of May (this Thursday) Australia-wide. Those with pre-sale event invites are entitled to an additional 5% off on the day upon presentation of the card.

Open to public the following day.

---

Who else is going? :graucho:

Hi r15324,
I dont mean to sound niave - Im in Melbourne - does this mean David Jones would have Ferragamo wallets on sale:biggrin:. Im just getting into this brand therefore l dont know that much yet

Can't wait ! But I don't have a pre-sale invite =( Do you have to be on their mailing list to get one?

Let us know what's on sale !! I probably won't be able to pop in until Saturday..

People without invites should be able to access the sale on the 26th, it's just that as per industry norms, they don't advertise the sale publicly until the 27th. Yeah, I always get the invites in the mail (I'm not a VIC or anything though :P). It should just be all remaining items from SS11 (and FW10 if you're lucky).

Hi r15324,
I dont mean to sound niave - Im in Melbourne - does this mean David Jones would have Ferragamo wallets on sale:biggrin:. Im just getting into this brand therefore l dont know that much yet

On the invite it does mention that it will also occur at 'select David Jones stores Australia wide'. I would assume that means any of the David Jones' with an SF concession. It also has a general enquiry number: 1300 095 224, so maybe call in advance to check?

---

I'm going tomorrow around midday, so I'll report back on the sale quality :smile:

As anticipated, all of SS11 was on sale. As of now, the discounts are 30%-40% off. For the ladies, many many handbags, and a whole wall of shoes (at Westfield Sydney). Lots of silks and SLGs as well, and heaps of wallets. Solid range for men as well (mostly shoes and SLGs), few bags on sale though. I myself didn't purchase anything (just left the Dior sale lol) :sad:

I went the one in Castlereagh Street today. many handbags and shoes and others on sale!

The service was excellent too, the lady was very kind to me and I loved the nylon purple handbag but I didn't buy any. Happy shopping all =)