Coach color - Bordeaux?

The Bordeaux from last season is defenitely a red color.

It's the wristlet in the second to last row.

attachment.php

I have a bordeaux suede duffle from a couple of years ago and it's on the red side, but a dark, subdued red rather than a bright red. Sort of a dark rusty-brown. Sorry, I don't know how much this is helping. Here's a picture (the colour in it is pretty true-to-life)...

Soho duffle with watermark.jpg

I really liked these wristlets but I don't want white - anyone know what this style was called?

eBay: COACH rare CORSET laced grommet large WALLET wristlet (item 320061100881 end time Mar-11-07 11:36:05 PDT)

Well, unfortunately, that style is called "FAKEFAKEFAKE". Sorry. It's supposed to be the duffle wristlet from Fall 2006. Here's a picture of it from the Coach website.
40255_d1.jpg

It came in bordeaux, chestnut, black, and moss. Here's another picture of it (I think in chestnut) from one of the catalogues last fall.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Duffle wristlet from Coach catalogue1.JPG
    Duffle wristlet from Coach catalogue1.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 3,629
^^^That looks authentic and her other auctions look good, too. Plus she has good feedback...not a lot but it's all positive. Actually, I should have mentioned before, they've had a ton of those wristlets (and the duffles, too) at the outlets the last couple of times I've been. So if you're close to an outlet, you might want to check that out. I didn't notice how much they were going for but her price looks good if you can't get to an outlet.