Should do these more often....

Luv Classics

Life is good...
O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
So today was the Los Angeles Rodeo Meet. A few of us were able to make it and we had a great time. Got to know one another during lunch then headed to LV... Unfortunately, we were not allowed to take pictures; however, we were able to sneak one.

I suggest that if possible, other members should meet in their respective areas, as today I met fellow LV lovers and came away having new friends....:shame:

Glad you had fun! It is a great feeling to meet fellow TPFers. I wasn't able to go to the Boston meet. My dh ended up in emergency at the hospital. Now I have to take care of him. I was so nervous and really looking forward to the meeting. Maybe next time.

Glad you had fun! It is a great feeling to meet fellow TPFers. I wasn't able to go to the Boston meet. My dh ended up in emergency at the hospital. Now I have to take care of him. I was so nervous and really looking forward to the meeting. Maybe next time.

awww... I hope he's alright... Well I wish him good health for the coming Chinese New Year! and all the best to you and your family!:yes: