Lots of Azur!

So, I went shopping today and hit all the boutiques in my lovely town of Vegas and at every LV boutique, they had almost every piece of Azur in stock! Even the speedys! Yeah, I didn't feel so special anymore because I was carrying my 30 Azur and they had it on the shelves. I also saw the men's Damier Azur Naviglio which I almost had a heart attack when I saw it. It retailed for 875 and I had my friend Elaine put it on hold for me. I'm totally going to go tomorrow to pick it up. I was totally upset because I didn't bring my card that I was going to use with me. Anywho, lots of fun in the Vegas stores, everything was in stock except the new LVOE things, which was the entire reason for my outing today! Non-LV news, Sug Knight was shopping at Gucci at Caesars today and Ben Affleck was at the Fashion Show mall...

-Marc

Really? i was in Vegas earlier this week and didn't see any. Darn! I even made a mad rush to buy a Speedy 25 (although I really wanted a 30) on elux at like 1:30 am. Shoot. They prob just got a shipment.

I can't wait for the Azur Naviglio! Before buying my Bastille, I hesitated a lot between both and I realize now that I made the good choice !!!
Who has a photo of the new Naviglio in Azur Line????? I think it will be a marvel !!!!!