Strange bag Dream

sndc99

I work to buy Purses
O.G.
Apr 3, 2006
Call me Paranoid but whenever I'm in line and kids are behind me I have this fear that they will touch my bag with icky hands. My kids are 10 and 13 and touched my bag and got it dirty so many times when they were kids. Nothing against kids since I have my own whom I love. (part of the reason I carry leather)...so

Last Night I had this dream that I'm standing in line at the store and this kid behind me not just touches my bag...his mom gives him a sharpie to color on it. So before I know it he is coloring my bag with a black sharpie. I woke up in a sweat. I know now it seems funny but in the dream it freaked me out. I guess I think about my bags more then I should.... I know when I really want a bag it will show up in my dreams but this one is too funny.:lol:

Anyone else ever have strange dreams about your bags?

OMG I have bag dreams all the time!!! My last dream (last night?) was me taking my gathered MSB out of the dustbag and it was totally smooth leather - not a gather on it!:confused1:

A month or so ago when I was looking for a teal patent Ella, I had a dream I found a table FULL of them - at JC Penney!!!:nuts:

I also have dreams about Coach bags...I can't think of one right off the top of my head, but it happens alot. I'll make an effort to remember the next time!

OP---your dream is hilarious!

I have strange dreams about my bags too. In one of them I was in Sears and this lady was carrying a fake Coach. Anyway, the bag police(!) came in to arrest her, and they made everyone carrying a bag stand in line so they could check that the bags were real. They arrested 6 other women for carrying foaches, and let the rest of us go, but not before warning us that if we were ever caught carrying fakes we'd go to prison for life! Freaky, lol!

I have strange dreams about my bags too. In one of them I was in Sears and this lady was carrying a fake Coach. Anyway, the bag police(!) came in to arrest her, and they made everyone carrying a bag stand in line so they could check that the bags were real. They arrested 6 other women for carrying foaches, and let the rest of us go, but not before warning us that if we were ever caught carrying fakes we'd go to prison for life! Freaky, lol!

:roflmfao:

Love it!

I've had weird dreams with bags too! One I remember is me leaving my house with out a green bag and having bad luck so for years I wore the same bag, then one day I wake up and it been stolen so I go on a quest to get it back haha so weird

That is a hilarious dream OP!! :smile: I have dreams but I can't remember any of them right now...it usually happens to me when I can't make a decision about whether or not to keep a bag...lol! :smile:

I dream about the bags that I want. It happens a lot, actually, but nothing specific comes to mind. I guess I can't complain--bag dreams are way better than the hurt/missing kid dream that all moms have!

I dreamt once, not too long ago, my husband dropped me off in the Coach boutique in a HUGE mall and was going down to Sears in the other end of the mall. He said he'd meet me back at the Coach store when he was done at Sears. This was in the early morning. I had my PCE in hand and knew exactly which bag I wanted. It was listed, on the website, as this particular store having it in stock, I know that can change overnight, but any way when I entered the store there were all kinds of weird, and ugly styles that I had never seen. I told the SA which bag I wanted (that was not displayed) and she said "sure, we have it" and sent another gal to the back to bring it out. After 2 hours of wandering around looking at all these ugly bags she finally came out with a bag. Well of course it was the wrong one and she said she'd go get the right one. Hours later, after dark, (don't ask me how I knew because you can't see outside from the boutique), anyway I finally left the boutique without my bag and wandered all over the parking structure looking for my DH in a panic. My dream ended there. What a strange rambling dream. I told my DH the next morning and he shook his head and laughed.

Call me Paranoid but whenever I'm in line and kids are behind me I have this fear that they will touch my bag with icky hands. My kids are 10 and 13 and touched my bag and got it dirty so many times when they were kids. Nothing against kids since I have my own whom I love. (part of the reason I carry leather)...so

Last Night I had this dream that I'm standing in line at the store and this kid behind me not just touches my bag...his mom gives him a sharpie to color on it. So before I know it he is coloring my bag with a black sharpie. I woke up in a sweat. I know now it seems funny but in the dream it freaked me out. I guess I think about my bags more then I should.... I know when I really want a bag it will show up in my dreams but this one is too funny.:lol:

Anyone else ever have strange dreams about your bags?
:lolots: