Poll: Speedy B 25, Speedy 30 ebene or Speedy Idylle Fusain

Which Speedy?

• Speedy B 25

• Speedy 30 ebene

• Speedy Idylle Fusain

Results are only viewable after voting.
I chose speedy idylle fusain (although i prefer encre or sepia)

Reason: I think it could be discontinued & not part of the permanent whereas the other 2 are & can purchase anytime?? Also 25 is too small & if you are happy with 30 then go for the idylle as it only comes in 30.

I love the idylle but didn't purchase due to size.

I recently purchased my very first & second speedy, lol together ( speedy b 35 & Azur 35. I'm looking forward to purchasing the ebene)

I hope my rant helps?

I would vote for the ebene speedy as your first LV speedy. It's more versatile and wears better in the long run. That is, if strap is not an important factor to you.

I voted speedy 30 in ebene. The idylle range is not as durable as the ebene or mono speedies - and since you will want a bag which will last you a long time - I went for ebene (as it has no vachetta either).

I also find the 25 is a tad too small... unless you are really really petite!

I voted speedy 30 in ebene. The idylle range is not as durable as the ebene or mono speedies - and since you will want a bag which will last you a long time - I went for ebene (as it has no vachetta either).

I also find the 25 is a tad too small... unless you are really really petite!

I'm 5' and when I tried on Speedy B 25 it looked perfect, but I was debating the 30 for the Speedy Ebene. The major issue I have for the Speedy B was all that vachetta.

I vote for ebene too. I just got idylle speedy in encre along with neverfull gm in ebene and I'm thinking about return encre...... and probably getting speedy 30 in ebene.

Speedy B! I am not a fan of ebene (especially the stiffer straps) and the Idylle would be too much of a risk getting dirty. Speedy B is the perfect mix of the classic LV with the modern shoulder strap addition!