Help me with these problems on my classic please ladies!!!

lexis.s

C. Lexis S.
Feb 20, 2011
So i never check my bag i brought earlier this week, i thought it's a freaky $3700 bag and QC should be superb. Now i guess it is definitely not. After reading the stitches problem early this morning, and i found these .... i'm thrilled, disappointed. I had never imagine there will be problem like these on such an expensive handbag ...

First i found some scratched out leather on the side, not sure if it's that clear on the picture, actually it is a peeled out piece and u can just press it back and so you guys see it looks like a scratch but it is not! :sad:

Second the loosing stitches ....

Problem is i already cut out the price tag from the bag, yet i still have it, but it ain't attached to it no more, so what can i do about that? If i went to the store, are they gonna say i think you scratch it not their problem? what can i do about that? I had never return anything to a Chanel store and even have any problem previously ....

I'm torned up now. It is Saturday today and they are gonna close early so i need you ladies input. I don't know what to do .... :crybaby:

btw i wear it only once for like 2-3 hours, i absolutely remember i didn't do anything aggressively. Most of the time it is sitting on my leather seat inside my car, and just an hour lunch on the chair alone, and i slip the chair under the table so nothing can spill or touching it.

Please help ladies .... it is the last day they open this week, they ain't open on Sunday. :cry:

717scrathout.jpg

722stitches45.jpg

aww cheer up babe!!! I totally understand how you feel. I freaked out when I got my jumbo and couldn't find the authenticity card!! but it was hidden away in the bag... hehe. but my SA was willing to ship out another one to me. That's what i call service.

Soo, I think you should take it back to the SA! definitely!! and explain the situation with her! And if they value u as a customer then they should def do something about it. This bag is over 4k. You should not feel this way at all! Is this the med or jumbo? beige clair right?? it looks so gorgeous even from the side!!

welll to be honest, I have no idea what ure talking. where did the stitching come off?? maybe u should use paint, and circle that spot to show us. BUT if you really are not happy with the purchase. Just bring it back! where did u get it???? Have them switch u with another one. Doesn't matter if u cut out the tag, bring the tag with u! Did u want to return to exchange? Tell them ur bf got it for u, took off the tag bc he didnt want u to see the price. U saw the bag scratch up and u wanna switch! Good luck swtie! Sucks that this happen!! I always want to enjoy my bag right after i get them.

.....welll to be honest, I have no idea what ure talking. where did the stitching come off?? .....

Thank you mimichauchau!!! And i circled up the picture ... sorry for confusion.

I will definitely try taking it back to the Chanel boutique today. My DH need to work! I guess i can't lie to the SAs coz they remember us plus when i brought the last one in the store just an hour before they close, there were no other customer beside me 'n my DH.

Well i just wanna exchange it and solve the problem, i love this color. It is a light grey, said "Gris Clair" on the tag. But i ain't sure if there is any left in the State. It is a jumbo.
I'm just worry if they don't wanna do anything about that ... *sigh*

717scrathouta.jpg

722stitches45c.jpg

looks like caviar.. hmm i think its just made like that.. =/ most of my chanel are like that lol. my GST esp... it never really bother me. but im sure if they dont have it in store, they can order u another one somewhere. no worries! go talk to them!

If they can't exchange yours with a new one, seeing that's a HTF color, they may recommend sending it to repairs for you. I'm sure loose stitching they can fix fairly quickly, but the scratch/peel I'm not quite sure about.

I know it's upsetting to get an imperfect bag, but IMHO, even when the pictures were blown up, it's barely noticeable. GL!