June 2011

ok the large mono casmetique 415 is coming june 1st the idylle pegase is coming I think in 65 and an idylle cosmetique in the smaller size. no new vernis or damier. Also a new mono bag cross body casual with a flap in 2 sizes pm and mm mano something I cannot pronounce any french words so I didnt understand name. I wish I had pics!!!

I did not get a confirmation if mirabeau is coming??

^^ here is the vernis:

c6bc2ac4.jpg

Not sure if this was in the list, this is the idylle that looks like luminuese:

21d1764e.jpg

Ooh!!! The cosmetics case is gorgeous!!! I really want it in Pomme. Does anyone have photos of the small idylle cosmetic case??

I don't have a pic but i've seen the idylle cosmetic cases in person (my store got them in last month) and the size is exactly the same as the regular mono/damier cosmetic pouch. It's really pretty.

I don't have a pic but i've seen the idylle cosmetic cases in person (my store got them in last month) and the size is exactly the same as the regular mono/damier cosmetic pouch. It's really pretty.

Idylle cosmetic case? It sounds pretty! :biggrin: Who has an idea about the price range?

here is the vernis:
Not sure if this was in the list, this is the idylle that looks like luminuese:
The vernis is another TDF! ;) While the Idylle looks good for travel. Again, who has an idea about the price range?

The multicolor cosmetic case should be out June 1 too.
OMG, this also sounds pretty! Why do LV keep on producing pretty things!? LOL! :lol: I told DH I wouldn't buy any LV items until December but with these tempting pretty little things... I don't know if I could hold off a couple of purchases until December! :biggrin: