what should I do? need help!

shoeinbag

Dec 10, 2006
I have a problem that always bothers me. my best friend has the same problem:sad: . sometimes when I go out, I carry my LV (especially speedy), I hold the handle in my hands, when I meet new people or talk to them, I get nervous, then my hands sweat. the handles get some water marks, I wonder is there any way could help to prevent this?? like spray or ...? it is kinds embarrassing, help!!

stop getting nervous !!!
lol :sweatdrop:
I think you should make a plan and clean the hadles lets say once every 3 days for example with baby wipes so you make the patina even :graucho:

I try not to touch the handles with my hands too much. Also, I don't know how old you are, but a doctor can prescribe something to make your hands not sweat, or even Botox shots eliminate sweating.

you guys are great, I always get good ideas from TPF, in fact, sometimes not only nervous makes me sweat, when my body temp doesn't agree with outside temp, it could makes me sweat too. I have this problem for many years, I hate it. for my speedy, I even got a long strap, so I can carry it as a cross-shoulder way, but it is OK with some outfit, not all!

PS: thanks a lot, I have some ideas now! :smile:)

I really wish. actually not only nervous makes me sweat. temp, angry and happy all can make me sweat. I even once think to ask DR. to do something to my glands, but it may make me not sweat anymore,so it is kind danger. :sad:

Who do you keep meeting that you keep sweating??? Start ignoring people and stop sweating!

A scarf on the handles helps. Just a little bandana one that you can loop over between your hands as a barrier.

lv_scarf_reg.jpg

lv_scarf_hold.jpg