HELP! how to dealing bullying from eBay buyer?!?

CrazyLV

Gotta love or hate bags!! ^_-
O.G.
Oct 29, 2006
I need to vent here!!!
My chest and heart still heavy and hurt!!

I hate bully or intimidate from eBay buyer, as I stated on the listing description clearly and delivered to his wife's work place.

His wife and her colleagues inspect the good despite they don't know anything about mobile phone. So paid me.

Then at night, he said not happy with that and want to return so I obiliged 'happy to refund money back'.

Next day, I told this situation to my colleagues, they said that's not right, they said that this person BULLYING ME and don't give money back him.

Due I am doing 'honour' eBay policy to make customer happy when customer not happy with its good and obilige to refund money back, right??

However my colleagues told me, that should never have said that I will give them the money back.

now this eBay buyer still bullying me and threaten me further to eBay complaint dispute!!
I have good feedback positive so far never never had receive negative feedback until this situation!!!

What should I do??

do you have experience like this being bully this way??

:hysteric::hysteric:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggghhhh!!!!! :hysteric::hysteric:

So sorry you are going through this! Did your buyer tell you why they were not happy with the phone? Is there something wrong with it? Or did they change their mind?

So sorry you are going through this! Did your buyer tell you why they were not happy with the phone? Is there something wrong with it? Or did they change their mind?

the buyer told me that he believed that he is misleading based on my listing description mentioned 'brand new' yet again I mentioned 'play around' that's why still brand new hence again he said it's USED!!

my question is, how do you control against 'bully' from this eBay buyer??
like 'counter attack' back to this person??
I never swearing much!!

How, exactly, are you being bullied? I figured there was something that was lost in translation, so I want to make sure I understand before I give advice.

Was this an on-eBay transaction? Did the buyer pay with PayPal? I was confused because you say the buyer's wife got the item and then paid. Did the buyer say why he wasn't happy with the item? Were they nice about asking to return it? I know that you said you were happy to return their money; was this because you were being nice or because they threatened you?

I think it'd be helpful if we knew in what capacity you were bullied. I hope that you keep your chin up and remember that it's not anything personal... some buyers are just jerks.

If you told the buyer you would refund, then I feel you should go ahead and refund him as long as you get the item back first and it's in the same condition that you sent it out in.

It sounds like the buyer is threatening to file a dispute if they can't return the item and get their money back. It's sort of bullying, but unfortunately this scenario is all too common on ebay.

^^ to me it sounded like the buyer asked for a refund and OP(seller) said ok. OP then told co-workers about it and co-workers said the buyer was being a bully.

I don't see how the buyer was being a bully in that situation.

If the OP then went back on their word and told the buyer they changed their mind and will not offer a refund, then of course the buyer is going to get a bit upset.

so i don't see any bullying.

I think you should just refund the buyer, and get it off your shoulders. I can see what the buyer is saying...you said the phone is brand new, but that you played around with it. Technically, that could be considered "used" even if you only used it for 5 minutes. I myself am not THAT picky, so I wouldn't call it "used"...but apparently the buyer thinks a few minutes of use make it a used phone.

I don't think the buyer is trying to bully you. If anything, it sounds more like a case of buyer's remorse which sucks...I doubt the phone showed any signs of wear if you just pushed a few buttons or what not...but it's probably best to just refund to get rid of him and attempt to make him happy. Also, you already agreed to refund so from a moral standpoint you should follow through with it.

the buyer told me that he believed that he is misleading based on my listing description mentioned 'brand new' yet again I mentioned 'play around' that's why still brand new hence again he said it's USED!!

I believe this buyer is being very unreasonable...but I think you should just let him return the phone to you, and issue a refund minus shipping once you receive it back.

Again, sorry OP, this is a crappy thing to go through. :sad:

I think the OP is saying the buyer got a new item and after "playing around" with it has used it and wants a refund. The item is now used and not new. I think the OP should allow them to return the item if it is really visibly used (like banged up and stuff) should only issue a partial refund. Ebay & Paypal seem to side with the buyer is best to get your stuff back OP and take a partial loss. If it still looks new, give a full refund and re-list it. If there is a way to cancel the transaction that is probably better.