ebay bid cancelled - results null & void?? HELP!

jennylovexo

♥♥♥BarbieRocks♥♥♥
Nov 5, 2006
I really hope someone here can help me...I won an item on ebay 2 days ago, I paid for the item that day using paypal and then today I got the e-mail listed below. What does this mean?? Any info will be a great help. Thanx!

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]eBay Listing xxxx Cancelled - Results Null and Void[/FONT]

rtCurve.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Dear xxxxx,[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]The following listing:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]xxxxxxx - TOKIDOKI ZUCCA BAG...SPRING COLLECTION[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]has been removed from eBay for violating eBay policy. Since this listing was removed, you are not required to complete the transaction.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]For a complete list of eBay?s policies, please visit: [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/item_allowed.html [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Regards,[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)[/FONT]

Contact the seller to see what happened. Many listings are being pulled for supposedly violating VERO policies. If you are confident the item is authentic and the seller has good feedback then I wouldn't worry too much.
If the seller fails to get back to you within say 24-48 hrs then contact paypal.

I recently purchased a $500 giftcard and the same thing happened. I paid right away and then the next day I received the exact same notification as you, no need to complete the transaction, etc. The giftcard arrived and everything was just perfect.

You have 45 days in which to file a claim so don't panic just yet. If you read a few of the threads you will see that many authentic LV bags are being pulled either before or after the auction has ended and this may just be the case.

Thank you both...I'm freaking out!! I e-mailed the seller last night but I still haven't heard anything back yet. I will wait and if nothing happens, I'll contact paypal. Thanks so much for the advice...I really needed it! :sweatdrop:

I just checked my ebay and the seller actually left me positive feedback...do you think this is a good sign that I might get the item?? Maybe they just had an issue w/ebay? ARRRGGH.. I'm NEVER bidding again!

Has the seller replied to you? If she's left feedback then that's a good sign, but still no guarantee though. Hang on a minute, if ebay pulled the auction how is it possible that she left feedback???

Get her contact details from ebay and give her a call. You paid by Paypal, so you should be ok. Keep pestering the seller till you get answers.

Has the seller replied to you? If she's left feedback then that's a good sign, but still no guarantee though. Hang on a minute, if ebay pulled the auction how is it possible that she left feedback???

Get her contact details from ebay and give her a call. You paid by Paypal, so you should be ok. Keep pestering the seller till you get answers.
I won the auction on Wednesday and paid for the item immediately, she left me positive feedback on Thursday and then Friday morning I had the e-mail from ebay that the results were null and void...so weird. How do I get her contact details from ebay? I sent one e-mail and she didn't respond...should I send another?? I was thinking of waiting to see if I get it tomorrow b/c she had said it was sent out on Thursday and if I don't get it, then I'll contact paypal. I just can't see how if it's a scam why the seller would go through the trouble to leave feedback, you know?

It doesn't sound like a scam yet so I'd definitely wait until Tuesday to contact paypal, Monday is a federal holiday so there probably won't be any mail. If she shipped it UPS ground it takes even longer.
If you go to your paypal account and click on that transaction her info should still come up.
From your ebay page click on the help link from here you can ask to 'contact seller' and the request a seller's contact information link should appear. From here you can add the sellers ID and item number, not sure if it will work though if the item was removed.
I know it is easy for me to say, but I honestly would not worry just yet. Ebay has become quite ruthless at pulling authentic items. Does your seller have good feedback?
http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/Ad...sop=1&fsoo=1&fcl=3&frpp=50&sofindtype=9&pfid=

It doesn't sound like a scam yet so I'd definitely wait until Tuesday to contact paypal, Monday is a federal holiday so there probably won't be any mail. If she shipped it UPS ground it takes even longer.
If you go to your paypal account and click on that transaction her info should still come up.
From your ebay page click on the help link from here you can ask to 'contact seller' and the request a seller's contact information link should appear. From here you can add the sellers ID and item number, not sure if it will work though if the item was removed.
I know it is easy for me to say, but I honestly would not worry just yet. Ebay has become quite ruthless at pulling authentic items. Does your seller have good feedback?
Thanks Westiegirl...the seller has other items still listed on ebay that have ended and those items weren't pulled...so I'm really hoping it's not a scam. I didn't even realize there's no mail tomorrow...aRRRGH...my anxiety will continue on until Tuesday :hysteric: The item was removed from my ebay page, it's like the item never existed since ebay pulled the whole thing down. The crazy thing is that my seller has 0 feedback!! They're a brand new seller!! When I bid on the item I thought to myself everyone has to start somewhere so why not give them a chance!! Guess I was wrong! They still have a score of 0 and all the items they had for sale ended so maybe no one got their mdse yet. I'm going to try not to sweat it for the next couple days. The frustrating part is that the seller has not responded to my email...ARRRGGH! Please keep your fingers crossed for me! Thanx.

Contact the seller to see what happened. Many listings are being pulled for supposedly violating VERO policies. If you are confident the item is authentic and the seller has good feedback then I wouldn't worry too much.
If the seller fails to get back to you within say 24-48 hrs then contact paypal.

I recently purchased a $500 giftcard and the same thing happened. I paid right away and then the next day I received the exact same notification as you, no need to complete the transaction, etc. The giftcard arrived and everything was just perfect.

You have 45 days in which to file a claim so don't panic just yet. If you read a few of the threads you will see that many authentic LV bags are being pulled either before or after the auction has ended and this may just be the case.

yup. recently 6 of my auctions were pulled. i wish teh buyers would have contacted me. it makes you look so bad as a seller. like a deadbeat!

I think its ridiculous that ebay does this AFTER a buyer has won and possibly PAID for an item. I think the people who are in charge of that need to get their heads out of their ass and move a little quicker...

I think its ridiculous that ebay does this AFTER a buyer has won and possibly PAID for an item. I think the people who are in charge of that need to get their heads out of their ass and move a little quicker...
My thoughts EXACTLY!! If they pulled the auction BEFORE it ended, okay, I'd be sad but no $$$ lost...2 days after the auction ended and I paid for the item they pulled it and they don't care what happens to my $$. That's just not right. :hysteric:

Thanx meemie, I hope so too although the seller has not responded to my e-mail I sent on Friday, so that's not looking too good. :crybaby:

I'll keep you all posted. Please keep your fingers crossed that I get this purse in the mail today. Thanx!