Does anyone have pics carrying their Birkin (35cm or larger) over their shoulder?

Mar 25, 2006
I was wondering what it looked like to carry a 35cm or 40cm birkin over the shoulder? Is it possible or are the straps too short? Any pics of anyone carrying their birkin this way would be extremely helpful.

One must have skinny arms to carry a Birkin this way. I can get one handle, the one closest to me, over my upper arm, if I have on thin clothing. This is not comfortable and just works for a short time for a little rest.
Unless you are quite thin, do not count on carrying a Birkin this way.

Here is a pic of our own Star (from her collection thread) with her 35cm Birkin on her shoulder:

attachment.php

And here is a pic of Ashley Olsen with her 35 cm (I think) Birkin worn on the shoulder:

attachment.php

I also just found these pics of Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy with her Birkin worn on the shoulder:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 5,789
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 2,708
i think some of the birkins above are size 40 which has longer straps, but star's is a 35 birkin. she's so thin! :smile:

my birkin won't fit over my shoulder and it's pretty heavy and bulky so it wouldn't be too comfortable if it could!

congrats on the HAC, LMM! did you decide size/color yet?

i think some of the birkins above are size 40 which has longer straps, but star's is a 35 birkin. she's so thin! :smile:

my birkin won't fit over my shoulder and it's pretty heavy and bulky so it wouldn't be too comfortable if it could!

congrats on the HAC, LMM! did you decide size/color yet?

yep I want a 38cm or 40cm HAC GH Gold any leather but preffer something sturdy I just wanna get my paws on one:nuts: