Chinese New Years Eve at LV

Ippy

Nov 26, 2006
Popped into LV today purchase the Rivet Pochette and also received a small gift:heart: from LV for the Chinese New Year. :yes: Luckily i'm not married so i dont have to give them away. :wlae:

Happy Chinese New Years to you all.

Attachments

• Rivet Pochette.jpg
    Rivet Pochette.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 657
  • Red Pockets.jpg
    Red Pockets.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 790
  • Red Pocket.jpg
    Red Pocket.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 805
  • Rivet n Red Pockets.jpg
    Rivet n Red Pockets.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 660
Those Koloa envolopes are probably those envolopes that you give out to your family that have money in them for Chinese New Year (I think).........I cant actually remember the name, and that is really stupid of me cause I am Chinese..............CONGRATS on the Rivets bag, I :heart: it! Gung hay fat choy!!

Congratz on your pouchette! I love how it's so soft (was able to hold one last week).

They are called "Lye-Cee". They red envelopes with $$ in it. During Chinese New Year, they are given out to family members who aren't married/single and kids.

Love those red envelopes! I probably wouldn't give them away (the kids in my family just tear them open!:wtf: )

Does anyone know if all LV stores are giving them?

Congratz on your pouchette! I love how it's so soft (was able to hold one last week).

They are called "Lye-Cee". They red envelopes with $$ in it. During Chinese New Year, they are given out to family members who aren't married/single and kids.

Love those red envelopes! I probably wouldn't give them away (the kids in my family just tear them open!:wtf: )

Does anyone know if all LV stores are giving them?

Thansk for stratining me out..........:shame: That was so stupid of me not to remember what those little envolopes were called :Push: :Push: :shame: :shame:

^^ No problem! The BF's family if asian (so am I but not chinese) and we're starting to celebrate later! We joke around that we'll never get married so the red envelopes will just keep coming for years! LOL We get them from all his bro's, sis', aunts, uncles, and parents. Plus, because we're not married, we don't give them.....yet! No giving , just receiving -- in this case is tradition.