louis vuitton or something else?

i was gifted a miu miu mini bow for my graduation... it was supposed to be a balenciaga bag but it was out of stock... but i want to return the miu miu for a louis vuitton. initially, i was looking at other bags to expand my collection, but, nope, i still just want louis vuitton! (don't worry, the gifters didn't like the miu miu bag at all and actually reinforced my decision to get a different bag!) now i just want to get rid of the purse and get a louis vuitton! definitely an azur bag, i don't have one yet. :smile: i like the siracusa, stresa or hampstead pm.

i was gifted a miu miu mini bow for my graduation... it was supposed to be a balenciaga bag but it was out of stock... but i want to return the miu miu for a louis vuitton. initially, i was looking at other bags to expand my collection, but, nope, i still just want louis vuitton! (don't worry, the gifters didn't like the miu miu bag at all and actually reinforced my decision to get a different bag!) now i just want to get rid of the purse and get a louis vuitton! definitely an azur bag, i don't have one yet. :smile: i like the siracusa, stresa or hampstead pm.
Photoon2011-05-18at17104.jpg

i had to go to 2 lv store today to find it, but i got my stresa pm! my mom told me to just pick the one i really wanted. it's still a little bigger than i want, but it's just SO pretty.