Pomme Koala wallet or Nomade Koala wallet?

Pomme or Nomade?

• Pomme D'amour Koala Wallet

• Nomade Koalla wallet

Results are only viewable after voting.
hi arnott! *waving hand* lol, between the two, I'd go w/Pomme Koala since Nomade is very delicate, almost like Miroir, not a good idea for wallet IMO unless u don't care about scuff or being super careful. What about Perle koala wallet to give it a contrast? Either way, have fun choosing Ur wallet and share the pix when you get it!

hi arnott! *waving hand* lol, between the two, I'd go w/Pomme Koala since Nomade is very delicate, almost like Miroir, not a good idea for wallet IMO unless u don't care about scuff or being super careful. What about Perle koala wallet to give it a contrast? Either way, have fun choosing Ur wallet and share the pix when you get it!

LOL @ you waving! :roflmfao: *Waves back* :P But I thought vernis was high maintenance! Do you think the nomade wallet will still look good with scratches?

I'd get the pomme.. vernis CAN be delicate, but that's mostly for colours that are lighter, pomme is dark enough that I don't think you have to be as careful (e.g. with perle, marshmallow etc.).. and unless you're in the habit of keeping newpapers in your bag, you should be good ! :yes:

And it'd look fab with your roxbury !

I'd get the pomme.. vernis CAN be delicate, but that's mostly for colours that are lighter, pomme is dark enough that I don't think you have to be as careful (e.g. with perle, marshmallow etc.).. and unless you're in the habit of keeping newpapers in your bag, you should be good ! :yes:

And it'd look fab with your roxbury !

My, what beady protruding eyes your hamster has! :roflmfao:

:yucky: @ the thought of keeping newspapers in any bag!

oh boy, i personally like the virgin nomade look, my aunt returned her B-day gift, Nomade Lockit, b/c it's too delicate for her taste also. "personalized' nomade....hummm, think about dirty vachetta? lol jk, it's two different thing, i know. perhaps search around this forum?

I have the Pomme koala and I absolutely love it! At first I wasn't sure tho. I thought about exchanging it for the french wallet, but decided to keep it and I'm so glad I did! It makes me soooo happy everytime I reach in my bag for it. I'm probably still babying it a bit since it's fairly new, but it seems like it will hold up well. I get tons of compliments too!

looool thank u for making me laugh while reading all lovely fun comments!! i vote pomme!! its a fresh color! go on!! have fun with it!! we only live once!! <<thats what made me get away with so many delicate stuff!! looool :roflmfao: