~Tropical reveal from my ANGEL DH~

Everyone thank you so much for your kind words! It's always so much fun to share my excitement with you all!

I felt the same way about this bag as you originally did, but your backstory makes me smile every time I see it. So sweetfully delightful. You can smile at this bag for years to come. Nice memory to have. Thanks for sharing!

I have only seen photos of this, & wasn't a fan. After seeing it modeled by you, I have to say I really, really like it. I am sure you will find plenty of uses for it.

Congratulations, & Happy Mothers Day.

I also love your Madeleine in Epi Ivory. Another one to add to the list. :biggrin:

It looks so wonderful on you!!! I'm glad you kept it. Love the charm too and the sunglass case. Hmmmm....had not seen that before. Must check that out. Congrats on all your goodies. :woohoo:

It looks great! I tried these on over the weekend and they are really, really very nice in person. I almost left with the monkey one it was so cute. I am glad you decided to keep it. Great summer bag!

The bag is gorgeous! And it looks great on you :biggrin:. I love the purple trim! Congrats on your Mother's Day gift!
Thank you! Yes, the purple is a nice little touch.
Gorgeous bag! Looks great on you. Congrats & enjoy!
Thanks!
Congrats! It is really very pretty and you look gorgeous too :P
Thanks! Sheesh, reveal pics make me want to run straight to the Botox doctor!
Congratulations, your new bag looks fantastic on you. Congrats also on your Tapage Bag Charm - it's my favourite bag charm.
Thanks! I'm loving the charm.
Beautiful!-
Thanks!
It looks gorgeous on you! Congratulations and enjoy! :tup:
Thank you!
I am not a big fan of that line, but your picture changed my mind. The tote looks great on you!!! And I love the tapage charm. Congrats
Neither was I lol! Thanks!
The bag is gorgeous!!!! congrats!!!
Thank you!
I personally did not like the cruise line collection (I live in Florida and anything that tropical just makes me think of tourists or "snow birds" lol) but I admit, I think the bag looks absolutely lovely on you...so much that I actually would like to have one in my collection (if I could!) Big congratulations to you on a lovely bag..it looks BEAUTIFUL on you!! And your charm is lovely!
Oh I definitely thought of little old ladies with capris and matching embroidered tshirts at first...thanks for your kind words!
Congrats! It looks absolutely great on you! Love the charm too!! Enjoy your gift from your Angel DH!!!!
Thank you!

I felt the same way about this bag as you originally did, but your backstory makes me smile every time I see it. So sweetfully delightful. You can smile at this bag for years to come. Nice memory to have. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for your kind words and for looking!
I have only seen photos of this, & wasn't a fan. After seeing it modeled by you, I have to say I really, really like it. I am sure you will find plenty of uses for it.

Congratulations, & Happy Mothers Day.

I also love your Madeleine in Epi Ivory. Another one to add to the list. :biggrin:
Thank you! I usually put a bandeau on my Madeleine to dress her up but the charm is perfect for her.
I'm glad you decided to keep it - gorgeous bag :smile:
Thanks!
i read your other thread just now...glad you decided to keep it. it looks great on you!!! what a sweet DH and congrats on your other goodies!
Thank you!
It looks so wonderful on you!!! I'm glad you kept it. Love the charm too and the sunglass case. Hmmmm....had not seen that before. Must check that out. Congrats on all your goodies. :woohoo:
Thanks! The sunglasses case was on display with the mens wallets, in case you have trouble finding it hehe!
Congrats it looks stunning on you, what a unique bag and such a head turner
Thank you!
It looks great! I tried these on over the weekend and they are really, really very nice in person. I almost left with the monkey one it was so cute. I am glad you decided to keep it. Great summer bag!
Don't tell my DH, but the monkey one would have been my first choice from this line.
the bag looks great on you and i love the interior! also that charm is perfect with your other bag ;) congrats!!!
Thank you!
Aw, the bag looks great on you! Thanks for sharing ;)
Thanks!
congrats!
Thanks!