**Givenchy Shopping Finds and Intels**

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
I thought I'd start a thread specifically for us Givenchy lovers to share our latest shopping finds and provide intel on new colours and styles.

Right now I'm hoping someone could give info about the next line up of colours for the Pandora!

Please post if you have any info!!

So glad I found this young thread. I just fell in love with Givenchy this weekend and am obsessing. I'm searching for the Taupe Nightingale in large and missed it by seconds at bfly the other morning:shucks:

As of Saturday morning, Barney's NYC (Madison Av.) had a whole bunch of large black nightingales at full price.

Thanks for starting the thread DisCo.

****** has a few Nightingales up for sale right now http://hgbagsonline.com/cart/handbags-givenchy-c-22_83.html A Taupe w/ white trim and a Caramel.

Thanks for sharing about Erica's site. Had been watching the caramel for a bit but pulled the trigger on another bag elsewhere.

Hopefully, some other tPFer will nab one of those bags. Though, I keep wondering about how practical the one with white trim would be considering that the handles could darken...

Fall/Winter Givenchy bags now available for pre-order at luisaviaroma.com! They have such amazing colours and styles now including mini Pandoras, clutches, and Nightingale totes as well.