Canadian Pricing on BBags?

Richard Kidd is actually having a 50% sale on all of their Bbags, not sure what they have left by now but definitely worth a call.

As for buying in Canada I strongly suggest against that unless you absolutely want it the same day. Holt Renfrew carries Bbags, their stock is very limited and their retail prices are way over the top. The First at HR Montreal retails for $1449.00 CAD, add tax to that and you've got yourself one very expensive bag - especially here in Quebec at 15%.

Your best bet is eBay BUT you need to be very careful as there are a mess of fakes up for auction. If you are incertain about authenticity just post a question on the "authenticate this" forum and you will get very good help. Furthermore buying from the US is also good but don't forget customs fees which is almost impossible to avoid, yet even at that the bag will cost less than Canadian retail.

Best of Luck on your future purchase! :yes:

just so u know i just called richard kidd and they said they only have the clutch bag and a couple of the 'monk(?)' bags left... they're still 50% tho...

:crybaby:there goes my cornflower box...

Jeanqueen: Buy from Aloha Rag....free shipping on products over $500 US & you pay US retail for bbags :smile: AR will mark the bag as gift & with a lower price. I bought a FIRST & AR marks it as $240 & I got tax only $50 Cdn. I live in Alberta by the way & AR use FEDEX to ship the bag...so fast shipping! I save over $300 - $400 Cdn on the FIRST...Do NOT buy from Holt Renfrew! :smile:

^^ yep yepp!!:yes:

and i didin't even get taxed :nuts: speaking of which.. they don't have the link for their balenciagas on the website anymore(at least, not anywhere where i could find it) but i emailed them and they sent me the latest pdf balenciaga stock file... so PM me if u'd like to have it!

I know this is off topic but about a month ago I called HR in Quebec City to inquire about their Bal stock and the SA answers:

Oh dear, we don't carry THOSE bags anymore. They were much too expensive and IMO awfully ugly too.

Can you believe that?

you have to e-mail them and ask for the pdf file of what they have in stock...i've ordered from them in the past and they are truly wonderful... great prices, great bag, great customer service, fast shipping