Report this fake bay bag!!

I saw this dealer on ebay yesterday and I found myself to be utterly confused. First the location is the Ukrain (Russia) but they are not selling in euros instead the English pound. Their pictures look good but the prices are ridiculously low and the purses are rare. BTW that black bay is gorgeous.

Anyway BagAngel how do you know the pics are stolen, are they from this forum? A fellow pfer? Gulp are they YOURS?:shrugs:

I am also looking on the seller's store all the time, the prices arte SO low, the pictures look ok. Do you still think it's fake? I mean is it too good to be true?

I am also looking on the seller's store all the time, the prices arte SO low, the pictures look ok. Do you still think it's fake? I mean is it too good to be true?
If it is too good to be true it usually is. I mean it is common sense my quilted Bay bags are coming this week. With ebay fees the cost to me will be 900+GBP Now what would be the point in me buying those bags to risk them selling at 100+? Risk Losing almost 800 on each bag? Utter madness!