Help to decide City praline giant rosegold vs Black city classic

black_holic

Mar 1, 2011
Hello guys I'm thinking to buy a balenciaga bag. I tried today in NM the city giant rosegold in praline and it looks so nice maybe because I wore brown color t shirt. Actually, I really want to get the black city classic for long time ago but now I can't decide:confused1:. I already have a work classic in seigle and thinking to get a dark color but the praline seem so nice to me. I never interested in the giant hardware before but the praline with the rosegold really take my heart :lol:. What do you guys think should I go with the praline giant hardware or the classic city? Thanks guys:biggrin:

OMG, you make me in dilemma too. I love the both.
Black city as it is very classic, and i think it is essential for every gals to have the black.
but i also just discovered that the praline looks gorgeous (esp in RGGH, i am RGGH maniac, lol), but then you may need extra cautious for light colors ..
gosh, sorry, i'm not being that helpful... if i were you, i will take them both =)

Praline rggh looks gorg but I think it might get faded easily. Black rh city is classic, you may get it each year, just Imo, why not get something unique?? I like anthra rggh and dark night rggh.

Hello guys I'm thinking to buy a balenciaga bag. I tried today in NM the city giant rosegold in praline and it looks so nice maybe because I wore brown color t shirt. Actually, I really want to get the black city classic for long time ago but now I can't decide:confused1:. I already have a work classic in seigle and thinking to get a dark color but the praline seem so nice to me. I never interested in the giant hardware before but the praline with the rosegold really take my heart :lol:. What do you guys think should I go with the praline giant hardware or the classic city? Thanks guys:biggrin:
go with your heart!

i recieved saturday the praline rggh and it is soo gorgeous that i want to keep her new forever!! I haven't use her once, am worry it will get dirty easily. But i won't regret getting her cause the combination is simply beautiful!!
However, classic black city is always available.

I recently saw a pic in the modeling forum of the praline with RGGH and it was stunning! I would be afraid of color transfer though (is that an issue with this color?)

i received my praline rggh pt from hubby and i love it to pieces(also own enevelope and bracelet!), i sprayed it with apple guard and then for handles only , carried it almost everyday since last week , there is still NO SIGNS OF WEAR!
so don't worry and get this combo!!it is stunning and goes with everything!!

i received my praline rggh pt from hubby and i love it to pieces(also own enevelope and bracelet!), i sprayed it with apple guard and then for handles only , carried it almost everyday since last week , there is still NO SIGNS OF WEAR!
so don't worry and get this combo!!it is stunning and goes with everything!!

Good to know!!! And I am on board with everyone else Praline with RGHW is the way to go!

I got the praline today. It looks gorgeous and the combination with the rose gold look stunning:smile:. I never used a city with a giant hardware before and always think that the classic has better style than the giant hardware one:idea:. I'm not sure about this maybe because I got used to the classic. The giant hardware looks more feminine to me:biggrin:

I LOVE this combo..I almost bought it a few months ago and still think about it.....it is just STUNNING on.....truly a fab bag....**sigh** Drooling again..!

I would get black..only because you've wanted the black for a long time and your love for the praline may be short-lived. Also, black bags are alot easier to maintain and I would be scared of color transfer, dirt, etc. You can fully appreciate and take out a black bag without fear of it getting dirty, and you may be extra cautious with the praline one. Just my honest opinion. I only have black Bals:smile: but I also have a 17 month old..