Chanel Cambon Tote

kaitylin

Aug 14, 2008
Hi! I'm in love with the Chanel bags and am finally going to get one. I love the cambon line (particularly looking for the large tote). Does anyone know if any of the southern california stores still carry this? I'm looking for the black with black C's or black with white C's.

Thanks!

Does anyone have this bag and if so, how big is the large compared to the medium? I want something that is big enough for my laptop.

The large is a lot bigger than the medium but neither will fit your laptop, unless it's really small. I was under the impression that only black on black is still available too but then someone said that the white on black was around too so try doing a search for it. Your best bet is going to be a Chanel boutique, department stores don't really stock the Cambon bags much any more.

the large Cambon will definitely fit a regular laptop :yes:
Best to just start calling around; call a boutique and ask them to search the country, same w/ NM, etc. . .

I just pulled mine out and I could fit my black mac book in there but it just fit and I would not recommend doing it because it sort of misshapes the bag. It should be a nice ovalish shape but it turns it more square. I also don't think it's made to support that much weight on a regular basis.

I found one today at the Beverly Hills Neiman Marcus! (Black on Black, large). Neither of the Beverly Hills boutiques had it or Saks. My netbook fits perfectly with plenty of room to spare! I LOVE it so much!!!!! My first Chanel :smile: