Something sweet & tasty

Nov 9, 2010
Hi Ladies, I wanted to share this with you, I was 40 in December 2010 and I had allways dreamed of owning a Chanel classic flap but thought they was out of my budget, I have been collecting bags & wallets for 11 years & own about 20 bags from all different designers but have never ventured into Chanel & I really dont know why because I have wasted money on bags that I probably did not love that much.

For my birthday present I considered getting a Chanel classic flap but wanted something that I would get a lot of use out of & last me for years so I ended up getting a Rolex watch but I still dream of owning a Classic flap.

I have recently crossed over to Chanel & have recently purchased a GST & Chanel Camelia wallet but I still dream of owning a classic flap but still cant bring myself to buy one & now with the recent price increase there even dearer.

So I just thought I would share something funny with you all, my DH got me this because he could not get me my Chanel bag as well as my watch, I hope you like & I dont get in trouble for posting this here because its not a bag or accessorie.

ENJOY, by the way it was tasty lol.:graucho::lol:

Attachments

• cake1.JPG
    cake1.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 275
  • cake2.JPG
    cake2.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 156
  • cake3.JPG
    cake3.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 141
Hi Ladies, I wanted to share this with you, I was 40 in December 2010 and I had allways dreamed of owning a Chanel classic flap but thought they was out of my budget, I have been collecting bags & wallets for 11 years & own about 20 bags from all different designers but have never ventured into Chanel & I really dont know why because I have wasted money on bags that I probably did not love that much.

For my birthday present I considered getting a Chanel classic flap but wanted something that I would get a lot of use out of & last me for years so I ended up getting a Rolex watch but I still dream of owning a Classic flap.

I have recently crossed over to Chanel & have recently purchased a GST & Chanel Camelia wallet but I still dream of owning a classic flap but still cant bring myself to buy one & now with the recent price increase there even dearer.

So I just thought I would share something funny with you all, my DH got me this because he could not get me my Chanel bag as well as my watch, I hope you like & I dont get in trouble for posting this here because its not a bag or accessorie.

woah!!! nice cake! i wont bear to eat it

omg your hubby is so sweet!...the cake nicely decorated :biggrin:

What a gorgeous cake! Very cute & sweet of your husband. That was nice of him to give you a Rolex for your Birthday. I too would have chosen the Rolex first.

it looks so good! just wish that they could have make the bag better looking - I mean what is that? :lol: on the other hand if they would've done a basic flap, you might have not wanted to eat it and might have tried to carry it around like a real one :P

it looks so good! just wish that they could have make the bag better looking - I mean what is that? :lol: on the other hand if they would've done a basic flap, you might have not wanted to eat it and might have tried to carry it around like a real one :P

Yes I agree, I dont know what sort of bag, I think the cake maker just made it up, but my 14 year old son broke the handle off by accident, but the little monkey never told me, I tooke a few days to cut the cake I just kept staring at it.

What a gorgeous cake! Very cute & sweet of your husband. That was nice of him to give you a Rolex for your Birthday. I too would have chosen the Rolex first.

Thankyou, I am pleased that someone else would have chose the Rolex too, it took me a year to decide what I wanted but Im pleased I went for the watch as I get a lot of wear out of it.

Wow -- I am always amazed when someone can make a cake like this! It is so pretty!

cake2.jpg