Friend of Miroir...

dokturshoo

O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Hello Everyone!

I work overseas but come stateside every so often to take holiday. (The same applies to anyone who works for the company). Many people in my personal bubble know my fondness for Louis Vuitton and will ask my opinion on different pieces. Anyways, I had a friend just return from holiday. While she was home she visited New York and had the opportunity to go to Fifth Avenue and do some serious shopping. Well, she got back today and was telling me about her shopping then told me she bought the last Miroir Speedy in the state of New York. MY was I excited. She told me about her visit to the store, about how she purchased the piece, and blah blah blah. So I say, you just dropped $4K on a bag - where is it? She responds - "I left it in the states - and mine was only $750".
WTF?

Retail was something like $1320 for the speedy, so I'm not sure where $750 comes from? Maybe she meant the pochette? Miroir is impossible to fake, so if you see her purse, you'd know in a minute if it was real.

Retail was something like $1320 for the speedy, so I'm not sure where $750 comes from? Maybe she meant the pochette? Miroir is impossible to fake, so if you see her purse, you'd know in a minute if it was real.

Problem is, I think he said that she left it in the states!

Lol yeah the Speedy has been sold out for quite some time now. I was lucky to get my gold one at the beginning of January since they were gone. Luckily I got my silver one in December.
But yeah $750 would never happen lol.