I didn't realize we soooo lost Irene, she's now H_addict

Lola24

O.G.
Jul 11, 2006
I've just been looking around Hermes and I guess haven't paid a lot attention to everything the past couple of months or something. You were an LV idol Irene:yes: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't believe I only just realized this now.....

yep. She said au revoir some time ago with a nod to very special limited editions only... and sold most of her LV collections, one special LH to a pfer!

Not that I'm keeping track or anything... haha...

I"m OK with it though, bc she is still sweet and helpful and lovely.....:flowers:
And, she promises to visit often, right?!?!:P

Oh, I'm totally OK with it, I just thought it was funny that I hadn't realized the extent of it........Hermes is awesome and I really envy her for being able to sell off so much of her collection....

LOL!!! You guys are cracking me up!!! Yes, indeed! I am now a certified H_addict!!! LOL!!!:wlae:

LOL, yeah I don't mean anything bad by it, Hermes is wonderful and I LOVE that orange ( I know the real name but can't think of how to spell) Kelly you got!! AND you did keep some wonderful LV pieces. I'm just trying to be a little silly.... I thought something was fishy when I saw a post where someone purchased your mandarin speedy and french purse:P . Did you keep any of your Noe's???