SANGUINE Heaven!! My happiest reveal...

hrhsunshine

Truly Addicted
O.G.
Dec 22, 2010
Hello Ladies,

Sanguine is my favorite Bal color, not just favorite red, but my absolute all-time favorite Bal color.

Fresh off the UPS truck this afternoon, still cradled in her white Balenciaga box, on her immaculate dustbag....

Please say hello to insanely buttery soft Miss Sanguine GSH EC!!!

5691334410_6c080c3524_z.jpg

AND...

Her big sister...

She arrived earlier this week...

With all of her deeply saturated wrinkly Balenciaga leather (some of you recently saw her mini reveal in the May/June Goodies Thread)....

Miss Sanguine RH City!!!!

5685006940_66a258aa20_z.jpg

5684438553_6920f909a4_z.jpg

5685007966_979a2a4d78_z.jpg

Thank you for sharing in the joy! These are basically my two HGs. A daytime HG and my special occasion HG. I feel so bag content, I could just pass out now...ahhh....:cloud9:

:biggrin::biggrin:
Absolutely amazing - everything!
I can feel your excitement and am so happy for you!!!
Everything is beautiful!
ENJOY!!!
:biggrin::biggrin:

I still can't believe the leather on that Sanguine City :drool:
And what a gorgeous little sister, just lovely!
Many congrats on two beauties.

Oh my, that is two gorgeous bags!!! Love the EC, it's such an elegant clutch, and the leather on your City is beyond yummy:drool:
Congrats!

Shamrock, Livia, P&P...Thank you! I had no idea I could feel so happy and content from a bunch of leather and some hardware :biggrin: I can't wait for Mom's Day. Going to be my first chance to use my EC!

Sun- I LOOOOVE the leather on your Sanguine City!! Sanguiine is a beautiful color. It goes with every possible outfit and season. There aren't many Bbag colors that can work both as a neutral and as a pop. Sanguine can, though!

Enjoy your two new beauties... oh, the leather!! :faint:

^^ As mere girl noted in her thread, the Envelope Clutch is so easy and comfortable to hold. I'm sure you'll love and enjoy using yours.
Plus they're so elegant :yes:

Sun- I LOOOOVE the leather on your Sanguine City!! Sanguiine is a beautiful color. It goes with every possible outfit and season. There aren't many Bbag colors that can work both as a neutral and as a pop. Sanguine can, though!

Enjoy your two new beauties... oh, the leather!! :faint:

RIRY... Thank you! I'm so beyond happy right now! I feel almost silly for being so happy.

^^ As mere girl noted in her thread, the Envelope Clutch is so easy and comfortable to hold. I'm sure you'll love and enjoy using yours.
Plus they're so elegant :yes:

Yes, I will get lots of great use from my EC. Can you believe, this is the first time I have ever held one??? I've only seen one in a case, but never even touched one before today. So, I was surprised to see 3 compartments and to actually feel how comfy it is in my hand.

Yes, I will get lots of great use from my EC. Can you believe, this is the first time I have ever held one??? I've only seen one in a case, but never even touched one before today. So, I was surprised to see 3 compartments and to actually feel how comfy it is in my hand.

Haha, I remember it was actually my SO who noticed that 3rd compartment. I had no idea.
Btw, I love that compartment. I don't know, it's just delish :shrugs:

:woot::woot: hee hee!! People are going EC mad!!!! But they are just delicious - I luuurve the colour of yours hrhsunshine - what a great find!!! I am so happy for you - and don't feel silly for being so happy! :woot::happydance::happydance::woot:

^^^ What are the 3 compartments? I'm so curious now... I've only seen these EC's through the display case, too!

Pics, please!!

By the way, what do you think of the EC vs. the Flat Clutch?

Congrats on both!!! Lovely - lovely - lovely!!!!

hee hee!! People are going EC mad!!!! But they are just delicious - I luuurve the colour of yours hrhsunshine - what a great find!!! I am so happy for you - and don't feel silly for being so happy!

Bagladee: Thank you so much!

Mere: What took you so long, girl??? It's been a half hour since I posted this reveal! I was so excited for you to see my EC. YEA! We are EC Nutty!