Favorite Hermes Bag for Dressy Events

Ohhhhhh.....where do I begin?
Medor (smaller size) Baby Birkin in any exotic skin, KC, KP, KL, Jige, Constance (with strap tucked in), Maharani, Shadow Clutch, Kelly Danse (again with strap tucked in or removed) and for those on a budget a Karo (GM) in a bright color works famously (have done it in a pinch with a gown and was just fine)

I LOVE my black box (no contrast stitching) Jige Élan. I've carried her so much, it's becoming a signature bag. Especially to those who only see me at events lol

Medor (smaller size) Baby Birkin in any exotic skin, KC, KP, KL, Jige, Constance (with strap tucked in), Maharani, Shadow Clutch, Kelly Danse (again with strap tucked in or removed) and for those on a budget a Karo (GM) in a bright color works famously (have done it in a pinch with a gown and was just fine)

TT

i am missing those in red bold :graucho:
need to work on completing the checklist

ITA with all your above choices!!! Also I love the Karo for a travel clutch. It holds all your items in your bag and can be a lovely clutch!! So wonderful!!:flowers:I like all the clutches that have no hardware...

I LOVE my black box (no contrast stitching) Jige Élan. I've carried her so much, it's becoming a signature bag. Especially to those who only see me at events lol

^^ this sounds amazing!! i don't love contrast stitching on the jiges as they make them look super casual. i love the idea of "dressed up" jige clutches! i recently got a griolet taledakt jige but a black box one would be TDF!!