Purse Dilemma

trobbin5

Sep 19, 2010
Hi Everyone!!

Okay I have this decision to make.. I Really want to purchase the Alma in the Pomme Vernis but, I already own two pieces and I just discovered that my key pouch has an ink mark on it :crybaby:..that I've tried everything to get out..I have no idea how it got on there because I take good care of my bags. Anywho, I thought to myself instead of getting that bag maybe I should just get TWO!! The Artsy mm and the NF gm in azur.
Considering the fact that I am a mother of two and I really don't go anywhere fancy to carry the pomme as we all know, it's really not an everyday bag but on the flip side of it all the pomme will be discontinued and it's so Beautiful!!!! But what if it gets a mark on it and we know it won't come out..Please Help

I don't think you should get it... You will be too stressed out about marks whenever you wear it. But at the same time you said you won't wear it often, so maybe the chances of marks will be lessened?! LOL Sorry i'm not as much help!

I think you will regret it if you don't. Obviously you are in LVoe with the Pomme so use it well and if marks come along then charge it as part of making the bag your own.

I don't think you should get it... You will be too stressed out about marks whenever you wear it. But at the same time you said you won't wear it often, so maybe the chances of marks will be lessened?! LOL Sorry i'm not as much help!

You are right I will be obsessed about everything and I may not carry it much.

I would much rather have one bag that i love than two bags that i really like. If you love the alma, just get it! If you are going to still think about it and wonder about it, even after you bought the other two bags, then you should just get it.

Alma in Pomme before it's gone! Those others you can get later! You may regret it later if not! There will always be a "what if?" if you decide on the other bags first.

Girl, get that ALMA!!!! It's amazingly gorgeous. Find excuses to go out. Rock that thing at the grocery store. If I could afford one, I'd have three. ;)
I know what you mean, though. I'm getting my first LV in a few months, and took my 3 kiddos into consideration when contemplating my bag purchase. (How pathetic is that?! LOL!!)
But whatever you decide, please post pics. :biggrin:

You should get it. Then you can see if you would be stressed out about getting her marked up, you know someone else who regretted not getting one will snatch it right up should you decided not to keep it. My motto: better to have and not need (in this case not use) then to want and not have....or something like that :smile:

Get it!! It is really beautiful! And you will be surprised where you can wear it. I have had occasions where (without my toddler), I go out for lunch with girlfriends, or go to work with it! It is so beautiful and I think you will regret it if you miss out!