Hamilton Hotties' Clubhouse!!

I wouldn't say almost the same but it's a very neutral orange if that makes sense. It's definitely a bag you can make work with most anything. I think I might actually prefer it to the luggage; it's neutral but still provides a little pop of color. I think the tangerine is quite a bit brighter.

cool! I havent seen it in person but would love too!
Congrats again!

My large orange n/s Hamilton tote

08a80a81.jpg

Hamilton East West in Cement (the color is a mouse/gray/beige)
In it I can fit:
LV Pomm Zippy Vernis Wallet
Robins Egg blue Agenda
LV Violette Make-up Trousse Vernis
Coach Teal Pill case
LV Beige Ludlow Vernis
LV Amarante Key holder Vernis
Coach Sunglass case
Dior Blotters

I also have more in the 3 inside pockets~ I can also fit my travel umbrella as well.

Attachments

• Hamitoneggs 018.jpg
    Hamitoneggs 018.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 6,448
  • Hamitoneggs 015.jpg
    Hamitoneggs 015.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 4,385
  • Hamitoneggs 019.jpg
    Hamitoneggs 019.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 4,412
  • Hamitoneggs 021.jpg
    Hamitoneggs 021.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 4,399
Hamilton East West in Cement (the color is a mouse/gray/beige)
In it I can fit:
LV Pomm Zippy Vernis Wallet
Robins Egg blue Agenda
LV Violette Make-up Trousse Vernis
Coach Teal Pill case
LV Beige Ludlow Vernis
LV Amarante Key holder Vernis
Coach Sunglass case
Dior Blotters

I also have more in the 3 inside pockets~ I can also fit my travel umbrella as well.
Very pretty bag, love the Cement color. It seems like a color that would go with just about anything!

I just got a Hamilton N/S tote in black today, it was slightly used but in perfect condition. I notice though that when I put my stuff in, it doesn't stand straight up, it sort of slouches down into itself I guess from the weight of that padlock. Any suggestions on how to make it stand straight up, all these photos the bags seem to be more rigid. thanks

I just got a Hamilton N/S tote in black today, it was slightly used but in perfect condition. I notice though that when I put my stuff in, it doesn't stand straight up, it sort of slouches down into itself I guess from the weight of that padlock. Any suggestions on how to make it stand straight up, all these photos the bags seem to be more rigid. thanks

Thats because the pictures are of the bags when they are new. Once they are used they will slouch. Thats how hamiltons totes are.
I absolutely love My hamiltons, slouch and all.

Thats because the pictures are of the bags when they are new. Once they are used they will slouch. Thats how hamiltons totes are.
I absolutely love My hamiltons, slouch and all.

Thank you for replying so quickly. Well I feel better then, it is a gorgeous bag. I read on another thread here, about sagging Hamiltons, and one gal recommended the Pursefection Purse Organizer from QVC in large, she said it filled out her Hamilton and gave it a lot of structure. So I ordered one of those yesterday. They are on sale for $22.

:biggrin:

Very pretty bag, love the Cement color. It seems like a color that would go with just about anything!

Thanks so much! When I was researching this bag, I fell in love with the cement color. I adore greyish/beige bags that can go with just about anything. problem was...finding one as the color has been discontinued. I was able to find one for sale and instantly loved the color.