Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

thank you, iSpot and tiny cat!
the open heart necklace is a classic. i will always love it!
i have to credit my bf with his very good taste. he surprised me last year for our anniversary with the diamond studs. yes, i've trained him well. :P

hmmm thanks to my wonderful BF I have a small but growing collection.. heart toggle necklace and bracelet
Paloma Picasso tenderness heart ring
paloma Picasso small circle cufflinks (the BEST womens cufflinks in the world)

I need some earrings and a new necklace... and of course a 2ct engagement ring!

ohhh do I love tiffany's!

ALSO... the ceramic piggybanks make an AMAZING classy baby shower gift. And the playing cards were a great stocking stuffer this year!!!

Oooh I love Tiffany's. You girls all have beautiful collections :smile: I took a photo of mine. It's hard to see though, because I took it in my pink bedroom, so there's a bit of a strange pink glow lol.
I have:
- Silver heart tag necklace
- Silver heart tag bracelet
- Diamond Horseshoe necklace
- Paloma Picasso Loving Heart necklace
- elsa Peretti gold open heart pendent
- Elsa Peretti open heart ring
- Elsa Peretti eternal circle necklace
- Silver beaded necklace
- Silver beaded bracelet
- Return to Tiffany necklace
- Return to Tiffany bracelet
- Silver heart link bracelet with gold heart
- Silver heart lariat necklace
-
-
DSC02810.jpg

I have so many Peretti gold pieces... I'll have to look for all the them and take pictures. I have:

2 - diamond by the Yard necklaces - different sizes
5 row wave bracelet and matching ring
mesh earrings
mesh earrings with diamond on the end
band with little diamond ring
gold bean earrings
apple necklace in silver
gold diamond shape necklace

Here's my newest additions to the blue drawer! I'm FINALLY posting my Christmas goodies from my DH! I got sterling silver bead earrings, silver and freshwater pearl earrings, and a new purse mirror in silver too! I made OUT this year!

And in case ya missed my last post with a pic of the blue drawer...here it is again!

Wow! Totally missed this thread when I tried starting the other one!:nuts:

So I'll repost here! :wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

tcohearts1.jpg

The bracelet was my 1st T&Co piece, my boyfriend got it for me Xmas '04. I wear it everyday. :heart: He also got me the lariat necklace, though I bought the earrings on my own...

EPsnake2.jpg

This is my latest acquisition... Elsa Peretti in PT950... and the 3 little diamonds are just the teensiest amount of sparkly... I love it when I look down & my ring winks back at me! :love: