What's the turnoff re the Graffitti purses?

I love the print on the scarves and clothes - but that fabric is sheer silk and gauze like. I think looks great in the thin light sheer fabrics.

The bags I have seen have been a tough cotton and not in a constructed flap style but just plain tote type bags . . . I don't think it makes the print look special at all . . .

The graffiti umbrella I got though is really cool. The print is only on the inside (black on the outside) so it is in good taste and unique and not flashing graffiti. I don't think I would buy it if the print was on the outside . . . . The umbrella print inside is also a sheerer fabric and the print looks great on it.

I agree with handbagdreamer. I have seen the print on both bag, shoes, and clothing. On clothing the print is on silk chiffon & much more prettier. On shoes & especially handbag, the thick cotton canvas look just too plain & starchy! If you go to the Chanel.Com under Fashion/ Christmas Accessories, you can see the the bag.

handbagdreamer, can you post picture of your umbrella. Love to see it.
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1866079", true);

handbagdreamer, can you post picture of your umbrella. Love to see it.
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1866079", true);[/quote]

I would love to but I don't have a digital camera and new scanner is not working . . . I will be getting one soon because I want to post pics!!!! (tpf is making me get one)

Hey handbagdreamer, how did you score that umbrella? I know that we are the "graffiti queens" :queen: but I didn't see that one! I know you guys disagree, but I actually like the graffiti hobo bag, I think it would look really great with a simple black outfit + the graffiti scarf, Audrey Hepburn style

very chic and unique

Hey handbagdreamer, how did you score that umbrella? I know that we are the "graffiti queens" :queen: but I didn't see that one! I know you guys disagree, but I actually like the graffiti hobo bag, I think it would look really great with a simple black outfit + the graffiti scarf, Audrey Hepburn style

very chic and unique

I saw it in my Saks before the "price flap event" and kept thinking about it. (Like you at 3 am lol) And I thought, this is an umbrella I won't lose lol - and like it really rains here in So Ca - well last year . . .

I called NY Saks to wait list for yet another Chanel bag and I asked about it to see how it "did" and they told me it flew of the shelves. So that's when I went back to Saks here and bought it. I just figured I loved it and it might not be around while I was still debating. It is very cool.

I saw it in my Saks before the "price flap event" and kept thinking about it. (Like you at 3 am lol) And I thought, this is an umbrella I won't lose lol - and like it really rains here in So Ca - well last year . . .

I called NY Saks to wait list for yet another Chanel bag and I asked about it to see how it "did" and they told me it flew of the shelves. So that's when I went back to Saks here and bought it. I just figured I loved it and it might not be around while I was still debating. It is very cool.

I love it! Global shopping!:yes: