okay, a bit of a weird question, but...

vuittonamour

ooh let me see!
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
does anyone know where LV gets their music from? for example right now, the music that's on the little chinese new year animation, i like listening to that kinda stuff and i can't ever find it anywhere. i find myself searching itunes in the electronic genre for stuff that sounds like that and i'm usually not very successful. anyone know??

i love random songs. if you go to buddakannyc.com -- i LOVE their opening songs! lol i even heard it when i was in the restaurant and was like AHHHHH! lol. taorestaurant.com has one that entices me too :smile:

LV has their music created especially for them. From what I was told in the past, it can't be found or downloaded anywhere. Which sucks because I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY loved the song that plays when you call 866 and they put you on hold. I also liked the song that played int he background in the Cerises animation. :love:

LV has their music created especially for them. From what I was told in the past, it can't be found or downloaded anywhere. Which sucks because I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY loved the song that plays when you call 866 and they put you on hold. I also liked the song that played int he background in the Cerises animation. :love:

haha I remember that one too!!!! I just kept playing it in the background! Then it went... :sad: I only have a vague recollection on how it went!