Discounted Coach on buy.com

Brand-new seller using stock photos illegally stolen from Coach.com - no visible proof their items are genuine and how do you know what you're really getting? How do you know what condition they're in?

And all of those styles have already been at the outlets for less than HALF the price they're going for here.
Coach Heritage Chelsea Flower Charm Shopper Bag Tote 16874 White Multi

$216 on this site - a bunch of them on Ebay - about 100 - some for for $149 INCLUDING free shipping on Ebay - one for $119 including Free Shipping:
http://desc.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_a...SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_rdc=1

Not much of a bargain.

Always RESEARCH before buying - or recommending.

This is buy.com. It's not a fly by night web site. Whether or not the prices are inflated or not, I guess is a buyer beware situation, but I personally wouldn't worry about getting a fake from this site. I've been buying from them for years.

The photos don't look like stock Coach.com pictures to me, but I guess that's possible.

Some even show the price tags, and I've never seen that in a Coach photo
http://www.buy.com/prod/coach-mia-i...e-15748-black-grey/q/loc/64935/221175605.html

Anyone can list on Buy.com. That's where the danger comes in.

For example, one of the sellers is brand new and has a Gmail address, although their name leads you to believe it's a store (Outlet Mall Bargains). There's no way a store would have a Gmail address. I would not buy here.

Anyone can list on Buy.com. That's where the danger comes in.

For example, one of the sellers is brand new and has a Gmail address, although their name leads you to believe it's a store (Outlet Mall Bargains). There's no way a store would have a Gmail address. I would not buy here.

Ah ok...I take back what I said then. I didn't realize that anyone could sell on buy.com!

Ah ok...I take back what I said then. I didn't realize that anyone could sell on buy.com!

Yes, it's similar to Amazon auctions - buyers deal with the individual sellers, NOT with Buy.com. Notice that the Coach listings all say "new seller". And the prices are no bargain at all, even if the seller is somehow buying outlet overstocks or buying in bulk directly from the outlets with 30 percent off coupons. Search Ebay for those style numbers and compare prices. The listed "sale" price looks like it's either the original MSRP minus 10 or 15 percent for what I think are F-P deletes, or the very inflated "MSRP"s that are on the MFF bag price tags.

But all those bags have been drastically reduced recently and most of the MFF pieces have also been on the online Outlet sale at least once and usually more, for prices between $90 and $150. There's even a Hamptons Weekend Patchwork Hobo that's from 2007 that's still marked at $240 which has to be close to its original retail price.

No, it's not an ebay type site where "anyone" can sell. Sellers have to be approved by corporate. They have to be actual vendors, not some random person.