Does anyone own or seen a BAY irl?

I'm **this** close to ordering one but I'm torn between the shoulder and the tote. And it's a big chunk of $$.

I saw the Bays IRL a week or two ago at my NM and I liked them more than I thought I would. The messenger style in black is cool and after that, I like the tote. For some reason, the hobo looks a little conservative (I'm a SAHM so I like a bit more casual/edgy). The one that caught my eye was the Navy -- it's really a beautiful color. They also had the tan color which wasn't warm in color at all - more bisque. Hope that helps. I don't think you can go wrong. Let us know what you choose and post a photo! :drool:

Are there pics of Navy anywhere?

This is the one I'm thinking of:
0003.JPG

Luisaviaroma.com
And I like the caramelish color.

But I'm thinking it might end up this color in reality? Is this what you meant by bisque Kelli?
index.jpg

net-a-porter.com

Saw the collection today at my NM, have to admit, I liked them more than I thought I would from the pics that I have seen. I really liked the shoulder bag, but the large tote..........WOW!! There was one in an orange color --beautiful!! Also, the leather seems lighter in weight.

Good luck with your choice, they are both beautiful.

The caramel shoulder bag is my favorite...:drool: Would like to see pics with someone wearing it to see what the size is about IRL :yes: Would be helpfull for my decision...

Are there pics of Navy anywhere?

This is the one I'm thinking of:
0003.JPG

Luisaviaroma.com
And I like the caramelish color.

But I'm thinking it might end up this color in reality? Is this what you meant by bisque Kelli?
index.jpg

net-a-porter.com

Yes, I saw the second color IRL but it looks entirely different than the first photo you posted. Those must be two different shades, right?? Is that a tote? It's beautiful! :yes:

I have seen the Bay IRL and the one I saw was identical in colour to the first of the two pics above so maybe there are two of these sandy shades :confused1:

I called Chloe, Sloane Street, London today and they have just recieved the Quilted Bays in Chocolate (Moka) and Black with the Cream and Caramel to follow next week :yahoo:

I don't live in London so hopefully one lovely London Pf'er will report back soon ;)

I am so tempted by the pics of the cream and the caramel quilted.........:sweatdrop: