* * The I'm So Happy I Waited R E V E A L !! * *

OMGosh, how did I miss this fantastic reveal! That bag is stunning and the price tag is amazing! I have that bag in the new taupe version and I love it. The python embossing and the chain strap make it so special. They didn't have the denim version in my store. I think I may have walked out with it if they did. I also have the black gathered-another amazing Sophia. I really don't remember that dragonfly but I love it. Congrats and enjoy your new blue beauty!

Great guesses!!

Miss Embossed Python Denim Sophia!!

ry%3D480

Veronica, OMG You scored a Python Denim Sophia :yahoo:
I am so happy for you! :biggrin: I just saw your reveal this morning, I was flying back home yesterday so I am a little late but boy the wait was sure worth it. You are going to love this bag, she is so stunning to look at and you will find yourself staring at her whenever you see her. Everytime I look at mine I smile from ear to ear :biggrin:
We are bag twins again, we seem to like the same bags. What really did it for me was the silver hw and the chain strap, I love it!
Congrats on finding such a beautiful bag at a wonderful price! Enjoy!

OHHHHHH too cool!!! I so love this bag...if only they had made a small one!!
So happy for you and your exciting discovery!! :smile: Enjoy her! Lovely dragonfly too!
Thank you mysweetrosegirl!! I can't wait to start using them both! Thank you for your kind words!! :biggrin:

Sometimes patience pays off.:smile:
I agree ralewi! I wish it paid off every time. I hoped that the teal Ella would make it to my outlet, but no such luck. I am very grateful that I found this one though! :biggrin:

Wow, I'm late to the party but super congrats!! I smiled when I read about you gasping when you saw her on the shelf. Very cute and sounds like something a lot of us would do! I'm so happy that you found the bag you were waiting for!!

I just love your pictures! They're making me want one! lol

Thank you so much BellestChele!! I get so excited when I'm in the outlet! As soon as we get inside the store I make a beeline for the back. I am like a kid in a candy store! I am so happy with my new Sophia! I would love it if you got one too! I love to enable!! :graucho:

LOVE that dragonfly necklace! It has a very handmade-crafty feel to it.

Congrats on your Sophia score!!
Thank you happybag!! The necklace does have a handmade-crafty feel to it. When I saw the DD pics online I didn't even know that the dragonfly had "Coach" etched onto it's wings.

BTW I always love your avatar pics! :biggrin:

I love the Sophia!!! The Denim is just so beautiful...I love the subtle shimmer! The dragonfly necklace is fabulous, too...so pretty for summer! Enjoy these beauties!
Thank you ecj*waxy!! I love the subtle shimmer on the denim Sophia too! This is my first embossed snakeskin bag. Thank you for your kind words!! :biggrin:

Congratulations...your patience definitely paid off. I am going through the same thing trying VERY hard not to buy the Aegaen Kristin tote because I think it will end up at the outlet...hopefully your good luck will rub off on me :smile:
Thank you melissatrv!! I hope you are able to score an Aegaen Kristin tote at the outlet! Sometimes it's hard to wait, but when they do show up it is so exciting!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :biggrin:

Thank you dinitegrity!! :biggrin:

OMGosh, how did I miss this fantastic reveal! That bag is stunning and the price tag is amazing! I have that bag in the new taupe version and I love it. The python embossing and the chain strap make it so special. They didn't have the denim version in my store. I think I may have walked out with it if they did. I also have the black gathered-another amazing Sophia. I really don't remember that dragonfly but I love it. Congrats and enjoy your new blue beauty!
Thank you so much LIblue!! We are bag sisters AND bag twins!! :ghi5:
I love the embossing and the chain strap too. I have such a weakness for chain straps!! :love:

Gorgeous! Just gorgeous! Congrats & enjoy!
Thank you so much BAL_Fanatic! I can't wait to use her! :biggrin:

Veronica, OMG You scored a Python Denim Sophia :yahoo:
I am so happy for you! :biggrin: I just saw your reveal this morning, I was flying back home yesterday so I am a little late but boy the wait was sure worth it. You are going to love this bag, she is so stunning to look at and you will find yourself staring at her whenever you see her. Everytime I look at mine I smile from ear to ear :biggrin:
We are bag twins again, we seem to like the same bags. What really did it for me was the silver hw and the chain strap, I love it!
Congrats on finding such a beautiful bag at a wonderful price! Enjoy!

Thank you so much lucydee!! :biggrin: I hope that you had a great trip!! When you revealed yours from the Macy's sale I felt more hopeful that they would make it to the outlet. The Sophia is making me grin whenever I see her!! I am so excited that I found one!!

I am happy we are bag twins again!! :hugs: We do have the same tastes in bags! Thank you for coming to my reveal!!