Help with size of Paddington!

jenny595

Feb 10, 2007
Hi All

I really want a chloe paddinton, it will be my first :yes:

But want to get quite a large one- for a slimming effect on my 'curvy' figure ;)
I've found the one in this picture on netaporter.com saying it's size is W 14.5 inch H 7.5 and Depth 7.5, this is the link:
Chloé Leather Paddington Bag - NET-A-PORTER.COM

But I don't know if this is the small, medium or large that is referred to in these threads!

Can anyone help me?xxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• chloe 4.jpg
    chloe 4.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 59
  • chloe 3.jpg
    chloe 3.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 57
Hi there!:flowers:

I just clicked on that link you posted and NAP is currently undergoing maintenance! lol, typical!:rolleyes:

I don't have my paddy to hand to measure for you, but i *think* that is the medium/regular size satchel, from memory.:idea:

Thanks v. much chicky!

NAP is soooo bad!!

I would really like one in the size of this pic. Is this one large?
I think it's so lovely i need to wipe the drool off my keyboard :nuts:

Attachments

• size.jpg
    size.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 43
Thanks v. much chicky!

NAP is soooo bad!!

I would really like one in the size of this pic. Is this one large?
I think it's so lovely i need to wipe the drool off my keyboard :nuts:

I'm positive that's the medium/regular satchel (same as in my avatar):heart:

It looks much bigger in the pic you've posted because it slouches when it's being held, especially when you don't put much in it.;)

It's a great size, i can fit a filofax, keys, large purse, mobile phone and more in it, with room to spare.:nuts:

If you want huge huge, you may want to consider one of the bouler/zippy styles?:idea:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/to-return-or-not-to-return-85299.html#post1626214

It definitely is the medium and it is the classic size. I find it to be too small for me but I am six feet tall. The east west zippy in the large size is absolutely perfect for me - although I don't own one. I do have the rather large belt pocket paddy that several posters feel is too much purse for them. Be a little wary of the 'large' sized Paddy because that one is suitcase sized. Unless you want a suitcase sized bag! - LOL!