IS THE GST TOO LARGE FOR YOU? TRY NEW CHAIN ME - PICTURES!!! Try the new chain me!!!

Paris3

O.G.
Mar 11, 2010
I thought I'd share my latest purchases since so many others have said how they love the GST, but it is just too large for them. I've had the same issue until I came across the Medium Timeless CC...so I thought!!! And tho I do like the Med Timeless CC, and purchased it a few months back, as it was as close to the GST as I've ever seen. HOWEVER... I just came across the Chain Me Tote IRL and it is much more similar (configured) to the GST than the Timeless CC, but a bit smaller in length so I don't feel it overwhelms my small frame. Here are the ones I've purchased :yahoo:

DSC01295.jpg

DSC01276.jpg

Left is Black w/gold, middle is Pearl (Dark) White w/ lt silver hardware, right is Dark Grey (looks like Anthracite)

Gorgeous , congrats!. i love this line. I just got myself the hobo and its very cute. much better irl than pictures. and i believe its caviar. but soft caviar.

Beautiful! I'm looking for a tote. Do you have any modeling pics? What's the width of the zippered compartment? Can you put a woc inside?
I'll get some mod pics later, but here's the inside with my half moon and LV access pouch. Still have lots of room. Usually have my Sunglass case inside too, but left it in car so I'll include that later also.

DSC01318.jpg