Checkbook Covers?? Any cute ones??

nope. almost every accessory i have is mono. some people like to mix and match, but i'm not one of those people. LOL. i have some non-mono stuff that i use as well. i happen to really like monogram canvas.

I have the mono simple checkbook cover with my initials heatstamped in it.

What I do...and it's super cute...is carry the mono checkbook cover inside my multicolor agenda. I like to keep receipts etc...with my checkbook, so I took the papers out of the agenda, and use it for my checkbook and receipts. It's very cute..my sa even commented on it. LOL

Do you think it is too much to have LV bag, LV wallet, pochette, and checkbook cover all in mono?

i have a mono sarah wallet and a mono cosmetic pouch which i carry all the time no matter what bag i'm using (i switch out bags frequently but just can't get myself to switch out wallets too ... that seems like too much work:smile:. anyway, i chose the mono because it's the most durable material LV has. i have a mono checkbook cover but i don't carry my checkbook that much since the invention of the fabulous debit card. and i have thought about getting maybe a mono cigarette case to keep my blackberry in.

oh gosh, you can't have too much mono in a bag!
I carry a mono Astrid wallet, mono pochette, mono cigarette case for my phone, mono keyholder, mono checkbook and multicolor agenda. lol I also have a mono zcp that I'm going to use to keep summer cards...zoo passes, amusement park passes etc...so I can just grab it when we on family outings and I'm just carrying a small bag.
I LOVE opening a bag and seeing all mono! lol
I also want a mono round coin purse for spare change! lol

I have the mono simple checkbook cover with my initials heatstamped in it.

What I do...and it's super cute...is carry the mono checkbook cover inside my multicolor agenda. I like to keep receipts etc...with my checkbook, so I took the papers out of the agenda, and use it for my checkbook and receipts. It's very cute..my sa even commented on it. LOL

Love the heat stamp idea on the cover! Such a great idea! If I get one, I would definitely do that!

Thanks again for all your comments. I ended up getting the mono checkbook cover and got it heat stamped. Love looking in my bag and seeing all the mono. Didn't think I would... but it makes me feel happy inside ;) Thanks again!!