Food Is anyone a SERIOUS red meat eater?...........

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
.................. I can't get enough!!!! I go into meat withdrawal if i cannot have, serious toss up between steak & LV handbags :yahoo:Anyone hear of the Hunter & gatherer theory? Some star signs/personalities have to be meat eaters yet I am Pisces so should I not be fish lover??? LOL red meat is supposed to be soooo bad for you. Views please :smile:

I use to love red meat. Every time I went to a restaurant I'd always get steak. Then I had a couple cases of food poisoning that happened back to back after eating red meat. Since then I've wiped red meat out of my diet.

i LOVE red meat. LOVE it. in fact, any kind of meat. if it was ever living and breathing, i'll probably eat it.

i'm a capricorn. i don't know if that means i'm astrologically ordained to be a meat eater or not.

I'll take fish over red meat. There was a point in my life when I avoided all types of meat for a year. I only ate fish. I lost SOOOO much weight to the point where my grandmother started forcing me to eat meat when I went to visit her in Africa. She killed a cow for me so I didn't have a choice...

I'll take fish over red meat. There was a point in my life when I avoided all types of meat for a year. I only ate fish. I lost SOOOO much weight to the point where my grandmother started forcing me to eat meat when I went to visit her in Africa. She killed a cow for me so I didn't have a choice...
Yes to go off meat you will lose weight. I remember Jane Fonda saying "Have you ever seen a thin cow?" :yahoo:

i LOVE red meat. LOVE it. in fact, any kind of meat. if it was ever living and breathing, i'll probably eat it.

i'm a capricorn. i don't know if that means i'm astrologically ordained to be a meat eater or not.
Must try to find the information on the Hunters & Gatherers to see what category everyone falls into.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE red meat. I can't get enough of it. That's why I think I'd do really well on Atkins. I'd get everything I love at once. I cook steak way better than I cook chicken so I go for what I know.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE red meat. I can't get enough of it. That's why I think I'd do really well on Atkins. I'd get everything I love at once. I cook steak way better than I cook chicken so I go for what I know.
I tried Atkins, really works when I cut out all the carbs ( well bread, pasta etc, still had my veggies) I lost a stone!

I dont make beef at home, its a treat for me to eat a big fat steak or prime rib out. Usually once a week. And if it goes beyond that I do crave a steak or burger after a while. I dont eat burgers at McD's or Burger King, I wait for a good one.