Question about the Damier Cosmetique...

maxiemoo

O.G.
Nov 26, 2005
Do you think it would be OK to carry that as my wallet/clutch just to hold a couple things? It would fit my card/ID case, phone, and my lipstick perfect and then I wouldn't have to carry a purse w/me. I am just going to a casual bar/restaurant on Saturday afternoon. :confused1:

Thanks.

Do you think it would be OK to carry that as my wallet/clutch just to hold a couple things? It would fit my card/ID case, phone, and my lipstick perfect and then I wouldn't have to carry a purse w/me. I am just going to a casual bar/restaurant on Saturday afternoon. :confused1:

Thanks.

Awesome idea.. but wouldnt a pochette be easier because you could put it over your shoulder(at a bar)?

Yes, it would be cute to carry it as a clutch. I have the same cosmetic bag but in Mono but now I wish I had bought it in Damier. Oh well.... Have fun with it!

Awesome idea.. but wouldnt a pochette be easier because you could put it over your shoulder(at a bar)?

Yeah you are right, but I don't have a pochette to use and I'm going this weekend. Plus it's more of a social gathering, sitting down kind of a function that I'm going to so I can just set it on the table. I would love to get a pochette in the future though.