ALL of the Spring dresses are KILLING me!!

That's pretty!! Have you seen any of Anthropologie's new dresses on their website...so gorgeous, its killing me!
Voila! Anthropologie -

I love the destination dress and the drowsy babydoll the best. We're not even talking about their printed tops... lol *sigh*

I love Anthroplogy!! You are right...there tops are HOT right now...I bought a few right after Xmas that I LOVE!! The new stuff is so CUTE!! I wish I could hold off until the end of the summer sales!! BUT NO!!!! I have to get stuff right when it comes out!! Since I wear summer things all year round I LOVE it when the winter stuff disappears!!

I love Anthroplogy!! You are right...there tops are HOT right now...I bought a few right after Xmas that I LOVE!! The new stuff is so CUTE!! I wish I could hold off until the end of the summer sales!! BUT NO!!!! I have to get stuff right when it comes out!! Since I wear summer things all year round I LOVE it when the winter stuff disappears!!

ahhh I know! I have that same problem. Except now I reallly have to save some money and I just got their little catalogue in the mail and its torture! Sometimes they are hit and miss, but right now they are HIT lol!
You'll definitely have to show us some of the new dresses (from anywhere) when you get them! :heart: