Fendi Tags

Fendilover2822

Handbag Addict
Sep 9, 2006
I know some people have been asking what the Fendi authenticty cards look like and if they have the prices on them etc... Well here are some pictures of the tags. One is from retail (spy tag) and one is from the outlet. One side has th italian tag and the other side, we at the stores put on, the english tag. I hope this helps anybody who has or had questions!!!

DSCN2716.jpg

DSCN2715.jpg

DSCN2714.jpg

Thanks so much Fendilover, I think there has been much misunderstanding about the tags and now it can (hopefully) be put to rest with your clarification. Also, I notice one of the tags has the word FENDI in black in the lower right corner, instead of yellow. Good to know.

fendilover, thanks for that demo. Can you clarify if the reverse side of the English sticker you put on at the store will always be the original Italian version, or does the English sticker go on top of the Italian one, thereby concealing it? I just want to know if we should ask to see the reverse side of the card also to confirm the original Italian sticker for authentication purposes.

fendilover, thanks for that demo. Can you clarify if the reverse side of the English sticker you put on at the store will always be the original Italian version, or does the English sticker go on top of the Italian one, thereby concealing it? I just want to know if we should ask to see the reverse side of the card also to confirm the original Italian sticker for authentication purposes.

We try not to put it on the italian side but sometimes it ends up there. If the italian tag has a price we definitely cover that b/c it can get confusing to the customers. And sometimes, some of the bags don't even have italian cards, so we have stock of the black card themselves and just attach the english tag.