Help Help Help! Speedy B or Empreinte Lumineuse?

Which bag? Speedy B or Lumieuse PM Flamme

• Speedy B

• Lumieuse Flamme

Results are only viewable after voting.

joyceluvsbags

Apr 1, 2010
I need major help in deciding if I should get the long awaited Speedy B or the Lumineuse PM Empreinte Tote in Flamme.

So several factors is basically to me they are both hand held, shoulder and cross body bags.

The Speedy B with a strap has been on my mind forever even before LV decided to produce it so I feel like I should get it, HOWEVER the Empreinte in Flamme (dark red) is available close to me and I want it so bad!!

Yes while the Lumineuse tote is double the money I don't care I just want to be happy and have a bag that I will keep and use forever:P

What would you choose?

Thank you:graucho:

Hehe, I know what you mean. Buy the Lumineuse now and get the speedy at a later time. I love my infini one and the flamme looks beautiful! Not to mention a great summer bag.

Hehe, I know what you mean. Buy the Lumineuse now and get the speedy at a later time. I love my infini one and the flamme looks beautiful! Not to mention a great summer bag.

OMG I totally agree I can get the Speedy B for my birthday in June... not too far away....... and I just got the ok from DH!!! I don't think I will sleep tonight

Yay Disco we can be twins!!!:yahoo:You know I've wanted a red bag forever and was thinking Chanel but it's just I would feel like a cheater and I am not a cheater lol:lol:

LOL I know how you feel! Chanel bags are cute but not really practical IMO in terms of sizing, etc. Plus the prices are just getting ridiculous!

I am currently deciding between flamme and ombre too...although colour transfer issues worry me. Are you concerned about this with the Flamme colour?

LOL I know how you feel! Chanel bags are cute but not really practical IMO in terms of sizing, etc. Plus the prices are just getting ridiculous!

I am currently deciding between flamme and ombre too...although colour transfer issues worry me. Are you concerned about this with the Flamme colour?

Yes exactly for some reason I feel the need to carry a ton of stuff with me.......... I've been like this forever and I can't carry that much in a Chanel!

I'm not really worried about color transfer as I always make sure that I wash my jeans and clothes before I wear them and I work from home so the only time I would carry this bag and any of my other bags is out to dinner and shopping on the weekends. I think the Flamme is dark enough that the color transfer won't happen. I mine I don't want to say never but I've never so far have experienced color transfer. How exactly would cause that?

Does any one on TPF have a Flamme?? I looked in the clubhouse and don't remember that color standing out?!

Empreinte Lumineuse for the win!!

It's gorgeous in flamme, and you will always be able to get the Speedy later. I just love the look and feel of the Lumineuse, it looks like a really versatile bag.

Think a couple people here got the artsy in flamme. I really think u should go for it. It really isn't that light of a red. The flamme and infini are my two favorite colors in the empreinte line!