Spring Hayden Harnett bags

Nov 4, 2006
anyone has seen them IRL yet? Look pretty; the first one is already on sale at Anthro.

tuileries_lug_med.jpeg

beatrice_red_med.jpeg

I have the first one you posted, the Tuileries bag. I can't decide if it's old-ladyish or not, but I'm kind of old-ladyish anyway. The only thing I noticed in real life is that the camel seems slightly darker and less yellow in real life. Only the front side is painted, I figured if I get sick of the flowers I can always carry it with the plain side out. HH leather is so nice that it looks good either way.

JNH14, I thought the EXACT same thing! That would be the perfect yellow bag for me. Although I already bought one, but I wanted something that I would LOVE. And I do love this one... but not for $600 especially for HH.

So everyone agrees that the Pallenberg Duffel (the "yellow" bag above) is yellow? It looks orange to me. Actually, in some of the pictures on the HH site it looks yellow, and in others it looks pure orange (in the one of a model wearing the bag, for example). Sometimes I worry that I have some sort of color perception problem...:confused1:

Also, I've never seen a HH in real life, and I'm a bit of a handbag shopping novice, so can you explain why a HH bag is not worth 600 dollars? Is the leather not good quality? Is it because the bag is not suede lined (but aren't some really high-end, designer bags also not lined in suede--such a Chloe and Alexander McQueen bags)? Enlighten me, please!