Questions about RAOK

willowsmom

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Hi everyone!

I've gotten my RAOK partner's name and am very excited to do this, but I do have a bunch of questions. For one thing, my person does not have their address listed on their elfster info. How do I get that without giving away that I'm their secret santa?

Is there someone/somewhere we should be posting to ask questions? I didn't want to constantly bombard kallison, but I've never done this before, so I know I'll be in need of a little guidance . . .

Betty Boop - I had an email this morning telling me a name had been drawn.

eosgurl - Thanks! I wasn't sure if elfster would send questions anonymously. I'll have to check that out! I definitely won't post any overly specific questions here. Some questions I have are more general, so I just wasn't sure who to ask/where to post them.

WTF? it's not supposed to draw names until everyone responds- so everybody is NOT included, as of now. and there are a few people that i need to make sure do not have each other...and i needed to wait until everybody was signed up. crap!

Sounds good. I was confused, it told me to click a link to draw someone's name, but then it said that I didn't have anyone. So I guessed that you reset everything...

Thanks for doing all this, kallison!

in the meantime, you guys, go ahead and do your wishlists, etc. and talk amongst yourselves in this thread (dorky "what's your favorite color" type stuff...how much you hate kallison right now. you know, the basics. :P)