My First Goyard Reveal - Brought Something Home From Paris!

LOVE your thread! You and your husband are great photographers! Thank you for sharing your memories with us! Your St Louis was the cherry on top!

Hi. Great buys from Goyard. Eversince you posted the pictures of the St Louis, I told myself that i should buy one of this since I will be in Paris soon. Would you mind if I ask you how much you paid for the St Louis? I did some research that last year, it was 580€ and they mentioned that they had increased the price.

oooooh how lovely babe!!! I have the blue and yellow and started using them again now that its summer here in Manila!!! major congrats on the Goyard and GP!!!!
and here's something I posted over the wardrobe thread...hope you like:biggrin: tis tote is a mighty one I tell you:biggrin:
attachment.php
Hi. Where did you buy your goyard bags in Manila? How much does it cost for the St Louis.?

Congratulations on your new purchases! You're photos are stunning...

Beautiful photos!!! :tup::nuts: It makes me want to visit Paris even more... And of course, gorgeous Goyard! I just bought the exact same bag. ;)

Cari284, these are spectacular pictures. Makes me want to go to Paris right away. And congratulations on your two additions!

LOVE your thread! You and your husband are great photographers! Thank you for sharing your memories with us! Your St Louis was the cherry on top!

Hi. Where did you buy your goyard bags in Manila? How much does it cost for the St Louis.?

Nice bags........congrats!!!!!

Thank you so so much :smile:

Hi. Great buys from Goyard. Eversince you posted the pictures of the St Louis, I told myself that i should buy one of this since I will be in Paris soon. Would you mind if I ask you how much you paid for the St Louis? I did some research that last year, it was 580€ and they mentioned that they had increased the price.

In Paris they said that the new price would be 650€ so I think that's the price now. Thank you :smile:

omg ur camera is awesome! love the st louis. congrats!!!! I am glad you got it!!!! I am still pissed at myself to this day. I was so overwhelmed while i was in paris that i went to every store except goyard (forgot it was there) I did go to herems (right next door right?) and bought some junk i never used!!!!!!!!! LOL

Congrats mama!!! I want it soooooo bad