Holding items in eLux cart~

nyaao

Aug 8, 2006
As kind as it seems for fellow tPFers to "hold" LV items in their carts for other members, I can't help but feel that it is really unfair to everyone else.

While it's a nice gesture, I don't think we should do that. We should let things go with the flow. Just my opinion.
:sweatdrop:

^^ We in Canada cant shop there anyway so no big issue.

Personally I think its great. When i find items that i know f/members are looking for I put them in my cart. I'd sonner a forum member have them.

I just tried to make sure that a tpfer got an azur speedy 25, but unfortunately someone else grabbed it.

I don't think it's a bad idea to help someone get something the really want. After all, people who do hold them post on the board here and ask members to go to elux and wait. Lots of people probably hang around elux anyway, so if it's a free-for-all we only give fellow tpfers the advantage of telling exactly 'when' we're releasing it.

I just tried to make sure that a tpfer got an azur speedy 25, but unfortunately someone else grabbed it.

OMGoodness, there was an azur speedy 25 on elux this morning and I missed it? Waaaaaaah. :crybaby:

But I have good news too - check out my Jack & Lucie thread. :yahoo: I'm heading there now to post an update!!

I don't think it's a bad idea to help someone get something the really want. After all, people who do hold them post on the board here and ask members to go to elux and wait. Lots of people probably hang around elux anyway, so if it's a free-for-all we only give fellow tpfers the advantage of telling exactly 'when' we're releasing it.

ITA!

i don't really see how it's unfair? anyone can get one as long as they are on the website at the right time.

it's just fellow tpf'ers helping each other out. i am SO grateful that i was able to get an azur speedy 25 when a pf'er released it to me. even if i didn't get it, someone else (regardless of whether a member here or not) could be browsing at the exact same time, catch sight of it, and add to the cart before i do. i honestly wouldn't have known there were any azur speedies available had someone here not posted a thread about it. i usually browse elux at random times, and i never seem to catch one when they're in stock again.

i don't really see how it's unfair? anyone can get one as long as they are on the website at the right time.

it's just fellow tpf'ers helping each other out. i am SO grateful that i was able to get an azur speedy 25 when a pf'er released it to me. even if i didn't get it, someone else (regardless of whether a member here or not) could be browsing at the exact same time, catch sight of it, and add to the cart before i do. i honestly wouldn't have known there were any azur speedies available had someone here not posted a thread about it. i usually browse elux at random times, and i never seem to catch one when they're in stock again.

I share this opinion. I can't believe a nice gesture is being judged as unfair. That's what we are here for. To share our interests and help each other out. :yes: