Waiting for Contessa's reveal support group

I am a professional photographer and if any of you ever need camera advice, feel free to PM me.

Cleavage is after market :blush: I was never the type to think I would do something like that, but having big pregnant boobies and the aftermath of breastfeeding changed my mind.:P They are actually still rather small, just very perportional to the rest of me. Sorry...TMI....I can be overly honest.

Thanks for the compliment on my babies.:smile: I work very hard on raising them to be proper children but even more so, outstanding adults.

As for aging gracefully, I agree with Betty White. I can only pray I am that sharp, and happy, and spunky in my later years.
I think you certainly will be. lol

They are VERY well behaved and very cute. If I ever have any I can be sure they'll be a disaster. lol

Aftermarket or not you are a knockout. If anyone needs help, I have plenty to share. lol

Don't get me started on the pregnancy/weight gain thing! That's almost as dangerous as Ame's political views! ;)

I blame the media on much of women's stress during pregnancy. In fact, I'm working with a dietician right now & we have this pregnant client who is bullemic & obsessing daily about herself, her 2 year old daughter, and her unborn baby.

And OFF TOPIC, but I read in Allure last week that the woman most admired in terms of "aging gracefully" is Demi Moore! PULEEEEEZE. Is there even an inch of REAL skin on that doll anywhere? Give me a break and how sad for women in society who admire someone altered to the hilt

I wholeheartedly agree with you. It's the damn media's fault!!! Ever heard of "thinspiration"? I know a few girls that have pics of Kate Moss or models showing their bones and ribs as inspiration to lose weight because they think it's the "ideal" body.

I am also VERY sensitive about my weight!!! As a former fat girl (yes, I'm not kidding! I weighed over 180 lbs at one point! I'm 5'7" but still, that's OVERWEIGHT!). I still have some issues with my body and I watch what I eat like crazy to keep myself from ever getting back to that point, but I know the ways I do it are unhealthy. I also didn't know this back then, but now I know that most (if not all) pictures in magazines have been photoshopped =( So the body types the media portrays are barely even attainable!

Ok Ladies...snapped a few half-decent pics of my halo showing the airy-lightness of it.

Very different b/c from the top, it doesn't look anything like the side profile gallery view. Incredible light and fire emerges as a result.

I absolutely LOVE it.

Anyways......

Side view looking down at an angle

photo-117.jpg

Top view

IMG_6722.jpg

Contessa, that is GORGEOUS! It looks like a flower in bloom from the side!!

I am a professional photographer and if any of you ever need camera advice, feel free to PM me.

Cleavage is after market :blush: I was never the type to think I would do something like that, but having big pregnant boobies and the aftermath of breastfeeding changed my mind.:P They are actually still rather small, just very perportional to the rest of me. Sorry...TMI....I can be overly honest.

Thats so true about it being the photographer not the camera. I know this guy who takes THE most amazing pictures with his iphone.

And Kohl, I looked VERY VERY pregnant from the front or the side, just not from behind. It was always so much fun standing in line and turning to the side and noticing the person behind me's jaw drop...lol.

Okay! I will gladly take you up on that! :biggrin:

BTW, I am flat as a board and I want aftermarket parts too! HAHA. That's really cool how you are so open about it. I think that's really amazing how in charge and comfortable you are with your body!!

Sooo. . .where are some new pics of your ring/set??

I am also VERY sensitive about my weight!!! As a former fat girl (yes, I'm not kidding! I weighed over 180 lbs at one point! I'm 5'7" but still, that's OVERWEIGHT!). I still have some issues with my body and I watch what I eat like crazy to keep myself from ever getting back to that point, but I know the ways I do it are unhealthy. I also didn't know this back then, but now I know that most (if not all) pictures in magazines have been photoshopped =( So the body types the media portrays are barely even attainable!
Oh god if you tihnk 180 at 5;7" is bad I won't dare tell you my weight... And I carry it ALL in the middle.

Love that you worded it as "after market". Lol DF always claims that he doesn't like after market but when i see the pictures of his exes I'm like liar! Haha

Can I just say that I have been SUPER busy at work and haven't had much time to type here, but I am TOTALLY enjoying this thread. It's hilarious!

Kohl, for some reason I assumed you were teeny tiny!

I think you all have smaller fingers than me, I think my ER is 5.75 and my WR is 6? I'm 5'8" and have really long hands. I deserve better finger coverage!!

Can I just say that I have been SUPER busy at work and haven't had much time to type here, but I am TOTALLY enjoying this thread. It's hilarious!

I think you all have smaller fingers than me, I think my ER is 5.75 and my WR is 6? I'm 5'8" and have really long hands. I deserve better finger coverage!!
HAHA! You wear the same as me in finger size. I do wish that with weight loss that they would go down but my knuckles are a freak show.

Teeny tiny? Noooo. Haha ;) I'm quite tall for an Asian girl!

ame - I have NO CLUE what you're talking about!!!

Sooo. . .where are some new pics of your ring/set??

The first picture is just to show the little heart that I always get to see looking straight down into my diamond.
Ok, so I got a little carried away with fire shots :smile: I just can't help it. I just can't believe I lived without fire for 5 years! Well more than that, my first diamond had ZILTCH in the fire department.
I'm loving the new head with the double prongs. My ring looked too big and squatty with a six prong. Now the diamond looks smaller but with more presence, which is perfect for what I wanted.

Attachments

• 20110413-AKP_4822-Edit.jpg
    20110413-AKP_4822-Edit.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 20110413-AKP_4830-Edit.jpg
    20110413-AKP_4830-Edit.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 20110413-AKP_4834-Edit.jpg
    20110413-AKP_4834-Edit.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 20110413-AKP_4873.jpg
    20110413-AKP_4873.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 20110413-AKP_4891-Edit.jpg
    20110413-AKP_4891-Edit.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 64
This thread is lots of fun! The "after market" posts kill me!

Apparently, I found out today that my DH had something to do with the design of my ring! He asked whether it could be made to resemble a flower since I love them & specialize making them in glass

Whadda guy! He's not feeling at all well right now (& for the past 3 weeks has been hospitalized twice), so this makes it even more special :love:

Love that you worded it as "after market". Lol DF always claims that he doesn't like after market but when i see the pictures of his exes I'm like liar! Haha

:biggrin:

What is up with men and boobs. Seriously. They're just large nodules of fat that babies nurse from. THAT'S IT.

My hubby is a butt man. He was really against the after market parts (lol) until I made him go clothes shopping with me to show him how even my water bras weren't doing the trick..lol. He reluctantly gave in. He loves them now for the confidence they bring me in that clothes do fit better, and I feel more feminine, but he's still not at all a boob man.