My First Goyard Reveal - Brought Something Home From Paris!

Perfect outfit and great modeling shot. Thank you for sharing!

Your pictures are amazing.

what an amazing reveal!! i loved the pics, it makes me want to rush off to paris the weekend!! seriously, i need to visit again sometime soon. and the bag is to die for, i had to look at my bag again because your tote is as proportionate to you as mine is to me (but i have the gm). oh, and your garden is lovely, kudos on choosing the H orange...very classic. can't wait to see more from you...

As always, love your photography. Truly breathtaking. Congrats on your wonderful purchases!

Thanks for sharing!

Loved the picture! If you don't mind me asking, what type of camera do you use? The shots were breathtaking!

Beautiful photography!!! Thanks for sharing :smile:

LOVE your pics, thanks for sharing. Congrats, everything is fab.

Thank you so so much everyone :smile:

Great choice!!! Congrats & enjoy!

Very pretty!

Congrats! Great bag!

This is one of the best threads I've seen in a long time. Your pictures are absolutely stunning, your wardrobe and style are chic to die, and all of your bag choices are amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Love your pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Went to Paris back in 2009 --
Just bought myself a Goyard (green pm hardy in San Francisco)...

Congrats! Love the pattern!

Thank you so much :hugs:

Breathtaking photos!!! The best reveal ..... i've always loved your photos in other subforum.. its great that you're finally here in Goyard..! I've been to Paris for an overnight layover in 2003.... but on our way to the Eiffer tower-- it started pouring and had my 2 year old son with me.. so we had to hail a cab and head back to our hotel..... and then back to US..
so, i was in paris .. but never got around to see anything.. so thank you for your photos.! i wanna go back......
Congrats on all your beautiful treats!!!!

Hey Cari, your pictures are so professionally & beautifully taken......I hope I can visit Paris soon :smile: Thanks for sharing & I love ur new Goyard. :biggrin:

Is there any particular reason why you've chosen Black out of the many colours they have for the St. Louis? I think I'll have a hard time deciding on the colour.

Lovely photos! Congrats on your new bags!!! :smile:

Breathtaking photos!!! The best reveal ..... i've always loved your photos in other subforum.. its great that you're finally here in Goyard..! I've been to Paris for an overnight layover in 2003.... but on our way to the Eiffer tower-- it started pouring and had my 2 year old son with me.. so we had to hail a cab and head back to our hotel..... and then back to US..
so, i was in paris .. but never got around to see anything.. so thank you for your photos.! i wanna go back......
Congrats on all your beautiful treats!!!!

Hey Cari, your pictures are so professionally & beautifully taken......I hope I can visit Paris soon :smile: Thanks for sharing & I love ur new Goyard. :biggrin:

Is there any particular reason why you've chosen Black out of the many colours they have for the St. Louis? I think I'll have a hard time deciding on the colour.

Thank you so much. Well I chose the black since it will be my everyday throw around bag. It has to take a lot of wear and tear. Plus I just got the orange Garden Party which is pretty colorful haha. But I would like to have the red, burgundy and white as well :yes:

Thank you so much. Well I chose the black since it will be my everyday throw around bag. It has to take a lot of wear and tear. Plus I just got the orange Garden Party which is pretty colorful haha. But I would like to have the red, burgundy and white as well :yes:

Thanks for sharing once again. I think all the other colours are really beautiful & I kind of like the blue.....

Hope ur new St. Louis will take u a long long way, enjoy her!;)