Jumbo caviar in dark beige

bagchic1

O.G.
Oct 10, 2007
Does anybody know which store ordered the jumbo caviar in dark beige? I believe this is the dark beige. TIA

Attachments

• chanel jumbo caviar in dark beige.jpg
    chanel jumbo caviar in dark beige.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,389
This is the brown. Saks ordered this color in the maxi as well as the dark blue. In jumbo Saks ordered the light beige, dark red (more of a lipstick red) and dark white. If anything you might check NM for the brown in the jumbo :smile:

Bevyofpurses, precioussp, and I:heart:Coco - Thanks for your suggestion, but this is not the brown, it's dark beige. I saw the brown at NM and it's more like chocolate brown. My local NM had the dark beige in mini lambskin and the color looks similar so I think this is more like a dark beige.

Thanks Gators will check with Nordie.

The boutiques did not order this color. This was on my list with the chain around maxi and the boutique SA I work with said it was not ordered....and it only comes with SHW as far as I know.

Just to clarify. According to the tag this is a brown, not a dark beige. However, it's the same color as dark beige. Chanel just like to confuse us. I have two purple bags with the same color code and the color are totally different not even close.

Just to clarify. According to the tag this is a brown, not a dark beige. However, it's the same color as dark beige. Chanel just like to confuse us. I have two purple bags with the same color code and the color are totally different not even close.

My tag on this bag says brown. It is more caramel than dark beige IMHO. They are not the same. This bag is darker.